I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I just noticed something, I think .lol. Why do they call this Trouty's Tavern if Ranching is listed as the author!? :huh:
We called the Original thread Trouty’s Tavern...or at least many of us did.
Coach just opened a new thread when the mods got ticked about something. I never knew for sure what though. Possibly too many “likes” :laugh:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Coach just opened a new thread when the mods got ticked about something. I never knew for sure what though. Possibly too many “likes” :laugh:
And it was so premature, in lieu of all the threads that are ongoing in this zone, now, allowing Likes. And the last message, while I do really, really like Reality, was wrong and hastily posted. In defense of Reality, I don't think he knew how dedicated we were then and now. Still, I don't like that post as the closing of our thread. And it sat there for weeks on page one of OT Zone and made us all look like arses.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Possibly

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You just closed earlier, treat yourself and pull the trigger, Gus. It will last you at least 5 years!
Had a closing on Monday, one today and one tomorrow. It'll slow down after that. Gonna take the rest of the summer off and spend some family time till September

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
It does get squirrely over there.
Ah, the old Tavern days were good
Golly, yes they were. And that's not to say that the new Tavern isn't awesome in it's own way. Before, we were jet-setters, doing something new, now I feel like we are castoffs that wont let it die. Several posters, and not myself, led by Ranching, Putty, Daboyz kept this thread afloat during the beginning of the year when I was off on a major bender and re-considering if I would ever post at CZ again. Those three really get my respect (well, they already had it, just emphasized) for their tireless efforts to keep this thread relevant and active during those times.

Sure, others were still dropping by here, but the above three kept it alive

@Ranching @daboyzruleperiod @waldoputty

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Had a closing on Monday, one today and one tomorrow. It'll slow down after that. Gonna take the rest of the summer off and spend some family time till September
Salud, my pal. Take that break, you've more than earned it.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Golly, yes they were. And that's not to say that the new Tavern isn't awesome in it's own way. Before, we were jet-setters, doing something new, now I feel like we are castoffs that wont let it die. Several posters, and not myself, led by Ranching, Putty, Daboyz kept this thread afloat during the beginning of the year when I was off on a major bender and re-considering if I would ever post at CZ again. Those three really get my respect (well, they already had it, just emphasized) for their tireless efforts to keep this thread relevant and active during those times.

Salud my brother!

DFWJC

Reaction score

No doubt,brother.
I can disappear as much as a week or two at a time, but whenever I briefly poke my nose back in here, these guys still have the lights on.
Bunch of drunks, I tell ya

The old DJ nights were fun too, btw

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
No doubt,brother.
I can disappear as much as a week or two at a time, but whenever I briefly poke my nose back in here, these guys still have the lights on.
Bunch of drunks, I tell ya

The old DJ nights were fun too, btw
Oh man, Max and I would go nuts boozing and posting Vids till the wee hours @maxdogg

Thankfully he still does it from time to time, but he is very active in the Music thread.

And no worries, JC, we see you here with us. Only a few of us post here everyday. The fact that you stop by means the world to this thread, even if it's every so often, my dear brother. @PA Cowboy Fan is similar as yourself, such as he doesn't post in here everyday, but he's good for a post or two in here every week, just to let us know he's alive and kicking and thinking of his pals :) :star::star::starspin::starspin:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Just gave out a ton of Likes to some wonderful posters that may not get them often. Yesterday I gave out about 1,000 LOL :D No exaggeration. Just another day at the office... ;)

@LocimusPrime, I see you brother. You're gonna get buried, my bro. 10 ft deep.
Man,about 3x's here recently I'd 'login'_fer the day & there would be like 70+ of those lit up red casing-liners up in the corner of the page,,,and I'd be like "WTH?:huh:",,, AND it was WAS THE " LIKE" TRAIN FER' MELON pulling thru by a single fellow member,,,it's totally beyond awesome & I've tried to reimburse in "like" kind but kinda' become derailed in my focused endeavor by sticking around &reading posts from threads I've never ' clicked-on' beforeo_O

* my inadequacies fer' worthiness are obviouso_O*

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Man,about 3x's here recently I'd 'login'_fer the day & there would be like 70+ of those lit up red casing-liners up in the corner of the page,,,and I'd be like "WTH?:huh:",,, AND it was WAS THE " LIKE" TRAIN FER' MELON pulling thru by a single fellow member,,,it's totally beyond awesome & I've tried to reimburse in "like" kind but kinda' become derailed in my focused endeavor by sticking around &reading posts from threads I've never ' clicked-on' beforeo_O

* my inadequacies fer' worthiness are obviouso_O*
LMAO! If they were from me, it was my pleasure, buddy. Didn't cost me anything other than some thumb flexibility. But when I know the receiving end is going to be happy and elated for some lovin'... it's just too easy a small deed to do, my dear pal :star::star::starspin::starspin:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
The @DoctorChicken music thread binds up my corn binder casing-liner for like ,,,a really, really long time loading each& every single page,,,is also an enthusiasm killero_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
LMAO! If they were from me, it was my pleasure, buddy. Didn't cost me anything other than some thumb flexibility. But when I know the receiving end is going to be happy and elated for some lovin'... it's just too easy a small deed to do, my dear pal :star::star::starspin::starspin:
Ya!,,,it was YOU,,@LocimusPrime & @Sarek ,,, :cool:,,,the Three Baddest Cat's Rollin':thumbup:

*I don't fergit certain things,,,EVER!:thumbup:*

Status
Not open for further replies.