I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Jinx! Left the same response on your timeline! Only cuz you didn't say Larry David sucks :D
Bass turds to the left of me& bass turds to my right,,,for I'd stumbled thru in 'search' fer' that red lit alert & was thwarted in trying MY response,,,, in what was said,,,,:lmao:

BAWAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
:D

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Bass turds to the left of me& bass turds to my right,,,for I'd stumbled thru in 'search' fer' that red lit alert & was thwarted in trying MY response,,,, in what was said,,,,:lmao:

BAWAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
:D

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Good Morning @Melonfeud @Trouty @LocimusPrime @waldoputty @Ranching @RGV_C_Los @Corso Have a great weekend boys and most importantly....BEHAVE!
:muttley:
tenor.gif

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I don't know if I could enjoy a TV that could give me whiplash...

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Not yet, waiting to see how much mine will cost to fix. If I buy one I'm going with a 75 inch Samsung.
I think that 'kid' at best buy told me( when I'd finally felt like walking in & picking up a ps4)
that Sony units are the hottest selling T.V. units going,,,they can't have them in stock long enough to keep up with consumer demand,,, (IDK) as electronics ain't really my bag,BABY!o_O

:lmao:SALUD:lmao:,,,,:thumbup:

*My Samsung plasma screen ($600+ in 2010) has that burnt 'thumb print' starting to burn thru in the upper right corner:lmao2:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I got called an alcoholic so many times in debates when folks had no where else to go. I owe it all to the first Beer Thread lol
You're not one until you go to a meeting. I avoid those because they don't have an open bar and if I am cash barring it, I don't want any preaching with it.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
You're not one until you go to a meeting. I avoid those because they don't have an open bar and if I am cash barring it, I don't want any preaching with it.
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

They do have really strong coffee at said meetings, tho. So take that for what it's worth (absolutely nothing if you want a Martini or Negroni :D ).

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not yet, waiting to see how much mine will cost to fix. If I buy one I'm going with a 75 inch Samsung.
What's the best viewing distance on the 75? I have a 65 and feel I am too far away or I am just trying to sell myself that I "need" a bigger flat screen. A few days ago, I didn't put my contacts in and turned it on and told myself "well, this is ridiculous, I can't see a thing, I need me a hundert".

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
What's the best viewing distance on the 75? I have a 65 and feel I am too far away or I am just trying to sell myself that I "need" a bigger flat screen. A few days ago, I didn't put my contacts in and turned it on and told myself "well, this is ridiculous, I can't see a thing, I need me a hundert".
:laugh::laugh::laugh: (to the bolded)

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Good morning to you, CLos. Wishing you a safe, peaceful, and fruitful day, mi amigo :flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::yourock::yourock::yourock:

Hola amigo

That poaching thread has me worried. I did some poaching this morning. :confused:

Poached 2 eggs but there were no lions around so all is well ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.