I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

FineFan

Reaction score
Sorry to hear of you loss Ranching. I really don't have the right words to say, just know I care.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Good morning Ranchy, Trouty, Loci, FF & Putty! Have yourselves a wonderful Friday. Salud Tia Becky!

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Good morning. Life sure is weird. We had a mini family reunion two nights ago too honor my mother's passing 5 years ago. Three of her sisters were there. Two came from out of town and were staying with the other. We had a great time. The next day, yesterday, the youngest one only 70 and in great heath passed away peacefully while taking a nap after lunch.
If you gotta go, that's the way to do it. RIP Aunt Becky
She's hanging out with my mother and their families, having a blast, looking down upon us with smiles and the knowledge we'll all be together soon.
Much Love my main man.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
She's hanging out with my mother and their families, having a blast, looking down upon us with smiles and the knowledge we'll all be together soon.
Much Love my main man.
Thanks brother!!

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Hey,Y'all,,,I just saw on T.V. for the first time this ergonomically designed sleeping pillow,,,
* MED-CLINE*,,,,I KNOW I could groove to it's slumbering appeal,,,but if I'd of phoned in an 'order' right quickly,,, they were fixing to " chip" $100 off my purchase price,,,SHEESE!,,,Sleeping with dead hookers is a hell of a lot cheaper & it's a true, deep & restful sleep, TOO!o_O

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Hey,Y'all,,,I just saw on T.V. for the first time this ergonomically designed sleeping pillow,,,
* MED-CLINE*,,,,I KNOW I could groove to it's slumbering appeal,,,but if I'd of phoned in an 'order' right quickly,,, they were fixing to " chip" $100 off my purchase price,,,SHEESE!,,,Sleeping with dead hookers is a hell of a lot cheaper & it's a true, deep & restful sleep, TOO!o_O
Disturbing...

maxdogg

Reaction score
Good morning. Life sure is weird. We had a mini family reunion two nights ago too honor my mother's passing 5 years ago. Three of her sisters were there. Two came from out of town and were staying with the other. We had a great time. The next day, yesterday, the youngest one only 70 and in great heath passed away peacefully while taking a nap after lunch.
If you gotta go, that's the way to do it. RIP Aunt Becky
Sorry for your loss Coach. Salud Brother !

Status
Not open for further replies.