I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear of you loss Ranching. I really don't have the right words to say, just know I care.
 
Good morning Ranchy, Trouty, Loci, FF & Putty! Have yourselves a wonderful Friday. Salud Tia Becky!
 
Good morning. Life sure is weird. We had a mini family reunion two nights ago too honor my mother's passing 5 years ago. Three of her sisters were there. Two came from out of town and were staying with the other. We had a great time. The next day, yesterday, the youngest one only 70 and in great heath passed away peacefully while taking a nap after lunch.
If you gotta go, that's the way to do it. RIP Aunt Becky
She's hanging out with my mother and their families, having a blast, looking down upon us with smiles and the knowledge we'll all be together soon.
Much Love my main man.
 
She's hanging out with my mother and their families, having a blast, looking down upon us with smiles and the knowledge we'll all be together soon.
Much Love my main man.
Thanks brother!!
 
Hey,Y'all,,,I just saw on T.V. for the first time this ergonomically designed sleeping pillow,,,
* MED-CLINE*,,,,I KNOW I could groove to it's slumbering appeal,,,but if I'd of phoned in an 'order' right quickly,,, they were fixing to " chip" $100 off my purchase price,,,SHEESE!,,,Sleeping with dead hookers is a hell of a lot cheaper & it's a true, deep & restful sleep, TOO!o_O
 
Hey,Y'all,,,I just saw on T.V. for the first time this ergonomically designed sleeping pillow,,,
* MED-CLINE*,,,,I KNOW I could groove to it's slumbering appeal,,,but if I'd of phoned in an 'order' right quickly,,, they were fixing to " chip" $100 off my purchase price,,,SHEESE!,,,Sleeping with dead hookers is a hell of a lot cheaper & it's a true, deep & restful sleep, TOO!o_O
Disturbing...
 
Good morning. Life sure is weird. We had a mini family reunion two nights ago too honor my mother's passing 5 years ago. Three of her sisters were there. Two came from out of town and were staying with the other. We had a great time. The next day, yesterday, the youngest one only 70 and in great heath passed away peacefully while taking a nap after lunch.
If you gotta go, that's the way to do it. RIP Aunt Becky
Sorry for your loss Coach. Salud Brother !
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,079
Messages
14,665,920
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top