I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning from central Colorado where every day is a parade and every meal a banquet.
 
I don't deserve the kindness and leniency I've received from the mods/admins here lately.

I could have easily been benched a half dozen times just in the last coupe days, triple that over the last week.

So appreciative.

I need to get this ship right, I'm sinking fast. Very fast.

Thank you CZ staff -- regardless of where I am at mentally. Sincerely... thank you -- for those of you who read this.
At least you have the ability to recognize when you've made a mistake, and rectify it.
There are people here who think they're always right, and act spiteful when someone else doesn't acquiesce.
You don't need feel so embarrassed about anything I've seen from you, brother.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,079
Messages
14,665,634
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top