I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Ain't you heard,,, the HOMELAND has called upon all it's deployed secret Asian man America agents and informed them to divest of all investments most ricky-tick,,, we are in a slow boil war with China whether you,them or anybody's neighbor agrees or not,,,China is playing the world domination game,BRO! ,,,It'll go any one of a thousand different ways as the temperature continually rises, but the end result is certaino_O
:laugh::laugh::laugh::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Good morning, friends. FineFine, if you see this, good morning to you.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Hello my friends, I'm stopping by to say that I won't be around the site for awhile.
My little cat Meow Meow passed away in her sleep yesterday. It is not easy to handle. Hard to be at work.
I know she was only an animal, but she has been with me for so long. We've been through so much together.
We basically started new lives together. Now she's gone. I've got to go.
I'm sorry for you my friend, I personally know the feeling. When my first Ki-Ki expired (I believe she didn't even like me ,either) it was a huge void in my world,,,get you another one ,the sooner the better,is the best I can lay on you,Bro!

maxdogg

Reaction score
Hello my friends, I'm stopping by to say that I won't be around the site for awhile.
My little cat Meow Meow passed away in her sleep yesterday. It is not easy to handle. Hard to be at work.
I know she was only an animal, but she has been with me for so long. We've been through so much together.
Sorry for your loss. I just had to put my dog Jack down last month a 13 year old lab.
He was a great friend and I miss him but I will soon get another dog. You have to move on.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Sorry for your loss. I just had to put my dog Jack down last month a 13 year old lab.
He was a great friend and I miss him but I will soon get another dog. You have to move on.
Damn shame about Jack! Salud bro!

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your pup, Jack, Max. That's tough stuff, man.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Those boas still have a fine set of sharp teeth used to clamp and push down their gullet! No thank you! But I do love the species :D
If you're talking about the snakes in the tub, they appear to be cobras.

Oops, it's been mentioned.... My bad.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
If you're talking about the snakes in the tub, they appear to be cobras.
They do, but boas also can flail out their necks. If those are cobras, they're King Cobras and that guy is dead. RIP.

Even the Viperkeeper doesn't do dumb **** like that.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Speaking of our pal Pooty, dude is having a rough one up in the arid NE California. We spoke last night while he was at Home Depot trying to get a screen for an AC duct.

Dude is warrior’ing through that hellish land he rents out, trying and trying to find a buyer.

@waldoputty keep your head up, amigo

thanks bro. the work is 95% done.
waiting for some landscaper to do a little cleanup.
and just minor stuff to wrap up tomorrow.

cant wait to get back to LA
horrible internet connection and need to go 30 miles for a nice connection...

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Pets are not "only animals" to the people who love them. They're family and friends, often better than either. I'm very sorry for your loss!

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I think you guys are right. Those are most likely King Cobras. Boas tend to be darker and have patterns on their skin. Wow. Nutjob

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Thanks bro.
Of course, brother. If you had mentioned it in here when Jack first passed, my apologies for missing the news, K. Again, very sorry for your loss. 13 years is a long time and I'm sure your loss hit like a semi-truck. My prayers and heart goes out to you, however belated this is, my boi.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
thanks bro. the work is 95% done.
waiting for some landscaper to do a little cleanup.
and just minor stuff to wrap up tomorrow.

cant wait to get back to LA
horrible internet connection and need to go 30 miles for a nice connection...
Sell that property and stay the hell out of Reno! :) Good luck with you getting that property off your hands, amigo

Status
Not open for further replies.