I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something happened in a movie thread?
Not my concern. Not yours either, as far as the thickness of my skin and whether any offense was taken.
I know how you go. I feel the rhythms...

Arguments and disagreements should never be taken personally. I just fell asleep.
Dude, I just ******* adore you, bro.

I'm tearing up to this. Seriously. Man. I don't have very many real friends, outside of my battles and some childhood friends. I keep it real tight. I don't deserve this kindness in this post, but I so gratefully appreciate it. I so much do, man.
 
Dude, I just ******* adore you, bro.

I'm tearing up to this. Seriously. Man. I don't have very many real friends, outside of my battles and some childhood friends. I keep it real tight. I don't deserve this kindness in this post, but I so gratefully appreciate it. I so much do, man.
You're #1, my friend. There's no worries about a tang.
 
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see

We could all use that sage advice
 
Random as hell, and listening to it for the 1st time myself, but what the hell? There it is.

I'm liking it...
 
Random as hell, and listening to it for the 1st time myself, but what the hell? There it is.

I'm liking it...
Wow, loving it. Very mellow, very lo-fi, beat-driven. As it goes on past the first minute... hooks and catchy. Reminds of Air France
 
In the Land of the Blind, the One-Eyed Man is King should also be taken note of...
Not used to or knowing this proverb. Where is it from?

Dude, jamming OUT to your tune. This is where I jam at. Lo-fi and gorgeous
 
As a Terje, Hecker, Deacon, Oneohtrix Point Never, Caribou, Boards of Canada, Fennesz fan et al, that was fantastic stuff.
 
Just one more:


Hey! Maxdogg goes cray on the music vids here! I'm allowed!
 
Going to bake a spaghetti squash in a few minutes. Let me find some cooking music...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,123
Messages
14,668,791
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top