I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score

My father-in-law would give you the 4-0 for this one.
He's a truly good man. My in-laws are amazing people. I'm happy Trout.
I'm happy. I can fail. It's okay. My wife and her family love me.

I can succeed and it means nothing to them. I'm still Eli. The guy that loves and takes care of their daughter.
That's truth. That's real. And here she is, 10 feet away, asleep on the couch... Lol.
Both boys on her, of course.

About to cook. I'll be sporadic and maybe sign off in a bit.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score

I can succeed and it means nothing to them. I'm still Eli. The guy that loves and takes care of their daughter.
That's truth. That's real. And here she is, 10 feet away, asleep on the couch... Lol.

Ok, brother. Cook well, don't burn the pot, hermano. You, once again, have pulled at my heart

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score

Vincente Fernandez is the quickest way into a Mexican/Hispanic's household as a white boy :) (well, maybe with Juanes and Juan Gabriel... and of course, Mana :) )

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Sensational, Pobre Juan.

And Eres mi Religion. Glaring world-music elements to all of their gorgeous music. Just end me

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Gah, I hate sad pet stories :(

Been through it a few times myself, we got another one, Jack, closing in on that too. He has heart failure on three types of meds twice daily. He is my wifes baby and this will destroy her :thumbdown:

Hopefully, we get another year or two......
I'm sorry to hear that. It's even worse when you start waiting for it.

Xelda

Reaction score
Nope, nope, nope! I'm not going to read sad pet stories or I will start crying. Even worse, I would offer to share my own. Nobody wants that.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Gah, I hate sad pet stories :(

Been through it a few times myself, we got another one, Jack, closing in on that too. He has heart failure on three types of meds twice daily. He is my wifes baby and this will destroy her :thumbdown:

Hopefully, we get another year or two......
Dex, this is Jack from "DexterandJack" you're speaking of? Just saw this in Runny's quote box, sorry I missed it my brother. God bless you, man. I am praying for you guys, man. You're a great husband and I have no doubt you will rise and be there for your lady through all of this, as if you haven't already.

This thread has been tough, but it shows us all how much we love our furry family members, how much they help us. I'm praying for you guys.

Dex, my bad on missing this one, and my prayers to you and your lovely family and lovely Jack, my brother.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Nope, nope, nope! I'm not going to read sad pet stories or I will start crying. Even worse, I would offer to share my own. Nobody wants that.
Xelda, it's a toughie in this thread today, admittedly. :(

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Just to lighten it up a little in here... Spanish music so gorgeous.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
yeah I know its hard. I feel the same way.
Maxxie, you got some tunes tonight? Slap em in the music thread so I can jam with ya and give ya some Likes, my boi. If you have the time, of course. And to get us in a more positive light.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dex, this is Jack from "DexterandJack" you're speaking of? Just saw this in Runny's quote box, sorry I missed it my brother. God bless you, man. I am praying for you guys, man. You're a great husband and I have no doubt you will rise and be there for your lady through all of this, as if you haven't already.

This thread has been tough, but it shows us all how much we love our furry family members, how much they help us. I'm praying for you guys.

Dex, my bad on missing this one, and my prayers to you and your lovely family and lovely Jack, my brother.

Thanks man and yes, same dog. Almost 11 years old now, at least he didn't start having these problems early on in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.