I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Brother, such a beautiful song. Ignore that noise, my man, W, if it comes up. I know, easier said than done. Always easier said than done

:(

Here it is. Let's listen, broski

It is a beautiful tune ,my dog-face little brother( naw,man! You got a good smile,,,I'm jest stirring the
" jar-head/ army dog" pot,,,:lmao:

Well yer' gonna have to elevate those 'non constricted' mobile go-daddy-0's,,, as that constant fluid build up is a precursor to a bout of the gout if my memory serves me well( the Band) & ol' Ben Franklin himself penned hints akin to that's nothing a Man wants strapped to his rucksack of casing-linero_O

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
It is a beautiful tune ,my dog-face little brother( naw,man! You got a good smile,,,I'm jest stirring the
" jar-head/ army dog" pot,,,:lmao:

Well yer' gonna have to elevate those 'non constricted' mobile go-daddy-0's,,, as that constant fluid build up is a precursor to a bout of the gout if my memory serves me well( the Band) & ol' Ben Franklin himself penned hints akin to that's nothing a Man wants strapped to his rucksack of casing-linero_O
It's all in good fun, Big W :)

Yeah man, I need to fix this. Edema and all. I need to make this right. Before it's too late.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I have full on edema in my feet and ankles from booze, have burned another tattoo off my arm, I think I sent the pic to CLos or Coach, just a nasty burn... and sent several of you the pic of my son's letter to me. I have to quit drinking. Even the liquor store guy (Sean) told me I'm gonna die if I dont stop drinking. The liquor store guy.

I'm not up to two bottles a day like before, but I'm back to over one a day. In just a month and a half.

And it is always easier to say I am gonna quit while I booze. If I make it to 1pm without a drink, that's a victory. Pathetic. I have to change this, somehow.

Again, if y'all see me posting less, that means it's working. I will continue to check in here, but I really need to beat this monkey. My son's birthday is this Sunday, his mom and I are splitting the day, and then I have him to the following Friday. I dont want to drink the whole time he is here. I just can't. No one in either side of the family knows I'm drinking again. It's only a matter of time before they all find out. I ******* hate that my poor son has to cover for me. Disgusting.

******* hell.
I got No words brother! Other than "what's deemed important"?
If you hold even a scrawny dudes head under a wash tub of water trying to drown him out, his will& fight, to draw another breath will surprise even the strongest of drowner dudes,,,ya-know?o_O

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I got No words brother! Other than "what's deemed important"?
If you hold even a scrawny dudes head under a wash tub of water trying to drown him out, his will& fight, to draw another breath will surprise even the strongest of drowner dudes,,,ya-know?o_O
That's a big 10-4, W. I hear you, my brother :star::star::star::star::star:

Melonfeud

Reaction score

" but Daniel was HOT,,,he drew first and SHOT,,,& Rockies casing-liner crumpled up in the corner,,,WHAAAA-ah-ah,ahahhh"

* that's gotta be my #3 all time Fab-4 tune , MY Bromide's of antiquity LINEAGE FRIEND:thumbup:

* back in my greenhouse/ spa owning days, my ol' lady's green thumb had us growing freaking pineapples potted out from the cut off tops,,,but, she knew my favorite flowery plants were of the bromide genus:starspin:,,,:lmao:

** it had an arched walk over wooden "bridge over troubled waters" of the koi fish pond in there TOO!o_O

*** hell,I'd even slung a pair of aquatic turtles into that 24-7 gurgling water flow factory:p

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
" but Daniel was HOT,,,he drew first and SHOT,,,& Rockies casing-liner crumpled up in the corner,,,WHAAAA-ah-ah,ahahhh"

* that's gotta be my #3 all time Fab-4 tune , MY Bromide's of antiquity LINEAGE FRIEND:thumbup:

* back in my greenhouse/ spa owning days, my ol' lady's green thumb had us growing freaking pineapples potted out from the cut off tops,,,but, she knew my favorite flowery plants were of the bromide genus:starspin:,,,:lmao:

** it had an arched walk over wooden "bridge over troubled waters" of the koi fish pond in there TOO!o_O

*** hell,I'd even slung a pair of aquatic turtles into that 24-7 gurgling water flow factory:p
It alternates between my favorite and second favorite, depending on where I'm at in my head, my big dog W :)

How bout some of these choice top-40 singles I've posted. They aren't bad

Did you really grow pineapples, Mel?? Man, you had quite the set up there, ey, amigo?? Turtles and a wooden bridge, that's rad man

Melonfeud

Reaction score
It alternates between my favorite and second favorite, depending on where I'm at in my head, my big dog W :)

How bout some of these choice top-40 singles I've posted. They aren't bad

Did you really grow pineapples, Mel?? Man, you had quite the set up there, ey, amigo?? Turtles and a wooden bridge, that's rad man
Ya,I did! That SOB grew up the size of a softball on a freaking stalk,last time I'd took interest in noticing ,,,er,,,back then,,,Whew!,,,,that's the place where I'd honed my 'pack rat ' trapping skills to "expert of the masters" level,,, with the milk-bone glued to the trigger pan of a #2 double under coil steel bobcat/ coyote trap,,,yessiro_O

:lmao2::starspin::lmao2:

Melonfeud

Reaction score

I always did kinda groove to this tune,though, I'd of never actively hunted up these dudes c.d. to buy,,,man! I remember going into those music joints,planning on only buying 1 specific bands album & walking out the door with 4 c.d. 's& 6 DVD's from the bargain bin,,,, and still not have what I went in there for,,,,:huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.