I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I'm hearing ya,Bro! They started coming on me a long time ago heading into work & I kinda revamped the daily program, ya know?
I hear ya, bro. I do. It just takes time. And like you said, spacing it out right.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
This is so bad arse. Never gets old (fight starts around 4:40)

180lb Gracie taps out roided out prime ~220lb Ken Shamrock L. O. L.

Dude is a spider.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
This is so bad arse. Never gets old (fight starts around 4:40)

180lb Gracie taps out roided out prime ~220lb Ken Shamrock L. O. L.

Dude is a spider.

I lost money on that one,,,:lmao:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Good night.
Here's to a great morning my friends.
Good night, brother, and same to my friends here.

I'm gonna try, again, mañana to detox, folks. If you see me posting very little, that means it's working lol

Last edited:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Good night, brother, and same to my friends here.

I'm gonna try, again, mañana to detox. If you see me posting very little, that means it's working lol
" here comes the sun, little darling, it's been a long,long lonely winter"
:):):)

* I vow if Waldo Chitters like a gay monkey over this post , I'll stomp a mud hole in his parents ash trays,,,& not even say good bye till next weeks elimination round of the international Chinese checkers world series event:mad:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
" here comes the sun, little darling, it's been a long,long lonely winter"
:):):)

* I vow if Waldo Chitters like a gay monkey over this post , I'll stomp a mud hole in his parents ash trays,,,& not even say good bye till next weeks elimination round of the international Chinese checkers world series event:mad:
Brother, such a beautiful song. Ignore that noise, my man, W, if it comes up. I know, easier said than done. Always easier said than done

:(

Here it is. Let's listen, broski

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I have full on edema in my feet and ankles from booze, have burned another tattoo off my arm, I think I sent the pic to CLos or Coach, just a nasty burn... and sent several of you the pic of my son's letter to me. I have to quit drinking. Even the liquor store guy (Sean) told me I'm gonna die if I dont stop drinking. The liquor store guy.

I'm not up to two bottles a day like before, but I'm back to over one a day. In just a month and a half.

And it is always easier to say I am gonna quit while I booze. If I make it to 1pm without a drink, that's a victory. Pathetic. I have to change this, somehow.

Again, if y'all see me posting less, that means it's working. I will continue to check in here, but I really need to beat this monkey. My son's birthday is this Sunday, his mom and I are splitting the day, and then I have him to the following Friday. I dont want to drink the whole time he is here. I just can't. No one in either side of the family knows I'm drinking again. It's only a matter of time before they all find out. I ******* hate that my poor son has to cover for me. Disgusting.

******* hell.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.