I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
This morning, my heart is overflowing with gratitude for the thoughtful condolences and prayers that so many of you took the time to send for my beloved Cowboy's passing. It is both comforting and humbling. Thank you so much.... @Trouty @Runwildboys @RGV_C_Los @Ranching @FineFan my friends!
pink-kitty-purring-hug-smiley-emoticon.gif

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Hi again.
That was a little rough on me, but I have come to grips with the suddenness of it.
Thank you all. It was so nice of you to comfort me in my time of saddness.
I do appreciate your kind thoughts and prayers. Thank you for being here.
I also read where Dabozrulesperiod is going through much the same with her dog Cowboy
My heart goes out to her.

On a brighter note. Thanks to the Lord above that football season has finally arrived again.
Training Camp-Baby-Training camp. And. It looks like Trouty is going to receive some cash, Now I'll SALUD to that.:thumbup:
tackle.gif

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I hope I didn't upset him, man. It kinda feels that way...
No, he has a dry sense of humor. Sometimes people take it the wrong way, but I promise you, even if he was offended by something he'll let it go.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
No, he has a dry sense of humor. Sometimes people take it the wrong way, but I promise you, even if he was offended by something he'll let it go.
That's what I hoped, man. I tend to over-worry, admittedly

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This morning, my heart is overflowing with gratitude for the thoughtful condolences and prayers that so many of you took the time to send for my beloved Cowboy's passing. It is both comforting and humbling. Thank you so much.... @Trouty @Runwildboys @RGV_C_Los @Ranching @FineFan my friends!
pink-kitty-purring-hug-smiley-emoticon.gif
You're welcome. It's a very difficult thing to have to do, and I don't envy your position. I hope the pain eases quickly.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It's all in good fun, Big W :)

Yeah man, I need to fix this. Edema and all. I need to make this right. Before it's too late.
Read that beautiful letter every morning when you wake up. You have someone to live for brother..

Status
Not open for further replies.