I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Lol... awesome. I've never had a cat before. Always dags.
I do love my dags...

It's funny... my pit, if he sees a cat while on a walk, will go nukular on it, but if I walked one into our home and intro'd it to him - it's family, to him.
I love that about him. He's never hurt any animal, if invited, or adopted. *I have some cute videos I should share...
Oh!.. you mean her having patience of me being here?
Why do think I'm off by around 7 every night? The rest of the day is for her...

Edit: Good Lawd, what is going on here?
Time to cook some dinner.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score

Cook some dinner! LOL

But if your reply was originally implied to me, my friend, I was saying that her patience at teaching is a stalemate when it comes to you sticking around this website for a while longer :)

I wasn't too clear in my first reply, and I'm also assuming your post is a reply to me :)

Don't burn the pot!

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Cook some dinner! LOL

But if your reply was originally implied to me, my friend, I was saying that her patience at teaching is a stalemate when it comes to you sticking around this website for a while longer :)

I wasn't too clear in my first reply, and I'm also assuming your post is a reply to me :)

Don't burn the pot!
Lol... thank you for the advice!
I got you. She's almost home so I should go. We're gong to dance to salsa music and watch 50's sci-fi movies (her idea), while we cook and eat.
Later taters!!! See you guys tomorrow!

I still don't know how I'm going to make these ground turkey/pepperoni discs, but I'm eye-balling the liquid smoke, vinegar, salt and cayenne pepper...
Either this works, or Oh Well.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I got you. She's almost home so I should go. We're gong to dance to salsa music and watch 50's sci-fi movies (her idea), while we cook and eat.

I still don't know how I'm going to make these ground turkey/pepperoni discs, but I'm eye-balling the liquid smoke, vinegar, salt and cayenne pepper...
Be good, my friend. Enjoy your evening, Cors. :star::star::star:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score

liquid smoke, vinegar, salt can be eye-balled, more or less, unless you're making a sauce or a gourmet meal. The cayenne on the other hand... :)

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Mel I had to pull a double glug from the casing-liner red label.
I'm dry around here, I've got a half a bottle of rolling rock beer in front of me & one can of weezer in the fridge,,, I've been putting off making a Jim beam run all day since around 9 this morning,,, (IDK,bro!, if I go, I'll end up drinking 1/2 of that half gallon jug,tonite)

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I'm dry around here, I've got a half a bottle of rolling rock beer in front of me & one can of weezer in the fridge,,, I've been putting off making a Jim beam run all day since around 9 this morning,,, (IDK,bro!, if I go, I'll end up drinking 1/2 of that half gallon jug,tonite)
Awww man, answered my own question! Go go go!!! :) As soon as you do it, it will be done and over with!!

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Dont drink half that gallon, MY BRO

If you are legit that much, you are waking up to the shakes, no, Mel?

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
There is nothing more antsy, horrible, inconvenient, skin-crawling than waking up, everyday, on cue, to the shakes at 3:45 am

And then you go sober for 4 months or so, it pushes it up a measly hour. Those shakes take a WHILE to, well, shake

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
If I didn't have a lifetime supply of 'pins, I don't know how I would kick boozing. Even when your lucky, and it's only half a day, the shakes are hell on earth. That is coming from someone who can take just about every avenue of physical pain. The shakes go to the brain. Goosebumps. Depression. Literal shakes. Anxiety. Hell on earth. And yet I make it through it.

People that complain of hangover -- oh, lil child, come here and experience this...

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
No, I kinda time my intake, ya know?
Good on you, Mel. I don't know how to do that. Everyday, at 3:45 am, like clockwork, shakes.

When I was at 4 months without a drink, I made it to 6am without shakes, but at 6am I would be awoken. It was subsiding, but then some major **** went down this past early June that sent me back on the sauce, and here I am, ******* popping benzos just to sleep past 4am

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Good on you, Mel. I don't know how to do that. Everyday, at 3:45 am, like clockwork, shakes.

When I was at 4 months without a drink, I made it to 6am without shakes, but at 6am I would be awoken. It was subsiding, but then some major **** went down this past early June that sent me back on the sauce, and here I am, ******* popping benzos just to sleep past 4am
I'm hearing ya,Bro! They started coming on me a long time ago heading into work & I kinda revamped the daily program, ya know?

Status
Not open for further replies.