I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No, he has a dry sense of humor. Sometimes people take it the wrong way, but I promise you, even if he was offended by something he'll let it go.
WHAT????? Someone say something I miss and should be offended? Damn, hating missing an opportunity like that.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This morning, my heart is overflowing with gratitude for the thoughtful condolences and prayers that so many of you took the time to send for my beloved Cowboy's passing. It is both comforting and humbling. Thank you so much.... @Trouty @Runwildboys @RGV_C_Los @Ranching @FineFan my friends!
pink-kitty-purring-hug-smiley-emoticon.gif
Did I miss something?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Daboyz, so sorry to hear about your buddy, Cowboy, because the pain of losing one that loves so unconditionally is like losing family to me. You might have already done this but reading Rainbow Bridge does help a little with the pain.

Tears and thoughts for you, sweet lady.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Daboyz, so sorry to hear about your buddy, Cowboy, because the pain of losing one that loves so unconditionally is like losing family to me. You might have already done this but reading Rainbow Bridge does help a little with the pain.

Tears and thoughts for you, sweet lady.

Great stuff, CC. :star::star::star:

Status
Not open for further replies.