I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShortRound

Reaction score
Happy Friday, wife is out of town and I'm gonna get hammered.

J4WqCK1.gif

JhBvOaa.gif

Hz0GErQ.gif

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Daboyz, so sorry to hear about your buddy, Cowboy, because the pain of losing one that loves so unconditionally is like losing family to me. You might have already done this but reading Rainbow Bridge does help a little with the pain.

Tears and thoughts for you, sweet lady.
Oh CC, its so very hard. I'm crying as I'm replying to ur sweet post. The pain of having to put him down is unbearable. I drove home fast from work yesterday, picked my Boy up, put him on my lap and spoke to him all the way to the vets. I told him how much I loved him and that I'm not going to let the cancer win. I folded his ears back and massaged them. I could feel his faint purr. He always loved when I did that to his ears.

I'm sending you home to God where you will never feel any pain and play with all the other kitty's that have also gone home such as @FineFan kitty Meow Meow. The vet met me in the parking lot, I couldn't even be with my Boy when they put him down.:( I yelled Good bye Cowboy when they took him and went inside.

A friend told me "God gave us pets only on borrowed time, then he takes them back". I wish he would take the pain as well. It's overwhelming CC. Thank you my sweet friend for your kind words. I WILL read Rainbow Bridge. Signing off for now.

Last edited:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh CC, its so very hard. I'm crying as I'm replying to ur sweet post. The pain of having to put him down is unbearable. I drove home fast from work yesterday, picked my Boy up, put him on my lap and spoke to him all the way to the vets. I told him how much I loved him and that I'm not going to let the cancer win. I folded his ears back and massaged them. I could feel his faint purr. He always loved when I did that to his ears.

I'm sending you home to God where you will never feel any pain and play with all the other kitty's that have also gone home such as @FineFan kitty Meow Meow. The vet met me in the parking lot, I couldn't even be with my Boy when they put him down.:( I yelled Good bye Cowboy when they took him and went inside.

A friend told me "God gave us pets only on borrowed time, then he takes them back". I wish he would take the psin sd well. It's overwhelming CC. Thank you my sweet friend for your kind words. I WILL Rainbow Bridge.
Our love for them cannot allow us to let them have a reduced quality of life. Cowboy depended on you to do the right thing even though the pain for you would seem unbearable, it would end his. Your act was the ultimate testament of true love for a pet.

When we lost our Cairn Terriers that we'd had 15 years, I was inconsolable, my heart was broken and I told my wife "no more dogs, I can't do this again". She asked me to reconsider because we had to replace that love. She was right.

If you do not have another pet, I urge you to get one and quickly as it does help accelerate the healing. There is a hole in your heart and your life right now but you can begin filling both. It starts with remembering the times Cowboy brought you comfort, a smile and love. All God's gifts are return to Owner and we can only recall the joy of having them for just a short time when they were ours.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I get mad at some poster on this site, come here to vent, then become incredibly humbled by the two posts above.

So I'll shuddup and enjoy the love of this thread.

Awesome stuff, fam :star::star::star:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

A friend told me "God gave us pets only on borrowed time, then he takes them back". I wish he would take the pain as well. It's overwhelming CC. Thank you my sweet friend for your kind words. I WILL read Rainbow Bridge. Signing off for now.
:(:(
We all feel for you and we're here for you........

waldoputty

Reaction score
@daboyzruleperiod
sorry to hear the bad news.

putty been in a place with minimal internet
actually sitting outside on a bench next to the public library to use internet...
otherwise it is at least 45 minutes to Reno...

Status
Not open for further replies.