I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxdogg

Reaction score
I only had four full weeks of summer with my son because of summer school and his class trip, school is already about to start on the 15th :(
Damn bro my kids school does not start till early September.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Yo bro havin a good Friday night I hope you are doing the same.:thumbup:
Good to hear, my brudda. I am, broski. Had a great day with the boy. About to head out of here and drop him off at his mom’s in an hour or so.

You have a great rest of your evening, my boi :flagwave:

maxdogg

Reaction score
Good to hear, my brudda. I am, broski. Had a great day with the boy. About to head out of here and drop him off at his mom’s in an hour or so.

You have a great rest of your evening, my boi :flagwave:
you too my brudda !!:starspin::thumbup::star:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Damn bro my kids school does not start till early September.
Yeah, right!? That’s the way it was for me growing up. My son has funky scheduling, bro. A lot of schools out here have transitioned to August. Was always after Labor Day weekend for me as a kid.

maxdogg

Reaction score
Yeah, right!? That’s the way it was for me growing up. My son has funky scheduling, bro. A lot of schools out here have transitioned to August. Was always after Labor Day weekend for me as a kid.
Me too man its crazy. I'm glad my kids have off till after labor day. were heading to the cabin in a few weeks for 7 days straight!!
I cant wait !!!

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
We used to go back the last Wednesday in August right before the first football game of the season. But schools are strange anymore. A lot of them let out in May. We always went to the second week in June.

FineFan

Reaction score
HI everyone. Beautiful day today. I've been off for awhile, I'm all rested up. Tonight I work the graveyard shift, all week actually.
I hope everyone enjoys the weekend. Say hello to my two foxy ladies Xelda and Daboyzrulesperiod for me. Hmmm. I guess I just did!:grin:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
HI everyone. Beautiful day today. I've been off for awhile, I'm all rested up. Tonight I work the graveyard shift, all week actually.
I hope everyone enjoys the weekend. Say hello to my two foxy ladies Xelda and Daboyzrulesperiod for me. Hmmm. I guess I just did!:grin:
Fine Fan? You're back? Yey. We sure missed you around here. This one old man was trying to steal your bar stool. @Xelda had to chase him with a pool stick being she was the bar keep when you were gone.

Then melon had this facination with @waldoputty butt while dancing. @Ranching came in like he owned the place with some goats he wanted to sell. [USER=37204]@Trouty laughed at him and told him to get a real job etc....

I'm telling ya FF. It's been a real fiasco. Glad your back. :D[/USER]

Last edited:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Fine Fan? You're back? Yey. We sure missed you around here. This one old man was trying to steal your bar stool. @Xelda had to chase him with a pool stick being she was the bar keep when you were gone.

Then melon had this facination with @waldoputty butt while dancing. @Ranching came in like he owned the place with some goats he wanted to sell. [USER=37204]@Trouty laughed at him and told him to get a real job etc....

Never use butts and goats in the same story. It could get confusing. Lol

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score

:laugh::laugh::laugh::lmao:
Never use butts and goats in the same story. It could get confusing. Lol
:muttley::muttley::muttley::muttley:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
We used to go back the last Wednesday in August right before the first football game of the season. But schools are strange anymore. A lot of them let out in May. We always went to the second week in June.
Yup. Same, PA. My son got out in the end of May, for me it was always mid-June. Funky schedules. Going back to school mid-August is weird.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Me too man its crazy. I'm glad my kids have off till after labor day. were heading to the cabin in a few weeks for 7 days straight!!
I cant wait !!!
Enjoy the heck out of yourselves, my broski!!!

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Always glad to see you stop by here, FF. Hope all is well, friend. Glad to hear you had a beautiful day, amigo :star::star::starspin::starspin:

Status
Not open for further replies.