I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
actually the answer was only stated in the final post - "and she's damn near as weird as you"
Lmao:lmao:

" FINAL POST"

Ha-ha,,,you a funny confused boy/girl thing with dumb butt of Putty:lmao: in statement of stupidest butt of dumb in you what sayo_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
actually the answer was only stated in the final post - "and she's damn near as weird as you"
You really shouldn't have 'popped' off out of yer' dumb assed port hole last night on me,WALLACE after I'd slightly attempted to be half way cool with you, but the rat-brained pos in& of yer' inherent true nature shown itself within a half hour afterwards, the game of you shutting yer' mouth up around me/ONE or the OTHER of us permanently bounced from the site, IS SO ****IN' ON RIGHT NOW!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Good morning my 3 Amigos. @waldoputty , keep that butt hidden. @Trouty , keep up that awesome process.
Last but not least, @Ranching , are you free tonight?
flirty-smile-smiley-emoticon.gif

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Attention ***** with underlying issues,,,sighted off the eastern coast of clingy neededness ALERT,,,,GENERAL QUARTERS, GENERAL QUARTERS,,, ALL knowledgeable hands of this known nature may::lmao:
:lmao2::lmao:

:starspin:o_O:starspin:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I've been avalanched BY a previously listed as M.I.A. fellow High altitude flight crew member
@dallasdave

WOOOoooooo-HOOOOoooooo

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
He's obviously escaped from the clutches of the " naked& rejected fat nymphomaniacs of zero self esteem cheerleader academy & drive-thru 42 flavors of melted cheese emporium(,,,er,,,it's a tax break thing my account had steered them into awhile back)
:yourock::hammer::yourock:

:dance::oldcouple::dance:

:starspin::starspin::starspin::starspin::starspin:

:thumbup:o_O:thumbup:

dallasdave

Reaction score
I've been avalanched BY a previously listed as M.I.A. fellow High altitude flight crew member
@dallasdave

WOOOoooooo-HOOOOoooooo

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
He's obviously escaped from the clutches of the " naked& rejected fat nymphomaniacs of zero self esteem cheerleader academy & drive-thru 42 flavors of melted cheese emporium(,,,er,,,it's a tax break thing my account had steered them into awhile back)
:yourock::hammer::yourock:

:dance::oldcouple::dance:

:starspin::starspin::starspin::starspin::starspin:

:thumbup:o_O:thumbup:
And no small task had to work my way through all 500 nymphomaniacs

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Hey Trouty hows it going ?:flagwave:
It's going good, Dave. About to head on out here in ten mins or so, just thought I'd check in, and was most delighted to see you posting! You have a wonderful day, amigo! :dance::starspin:

dallasdave

Reaction score
It's going good, Dave. About to head on out here in ten mins or so, just thought I'd check in, and was most delighted to see you posting! You have a wonderful day, amigo! :dance::starspin:
This is going to be the year the Cowboys have a great year !!!

dallasdave

Reaction score
I thought Waldo had you tied up in his basement!!!! Welcome back!
Thanks good to be back, no where I was at was explained on the page before --look at last page on this thread and Melon and I talk about where I was at, You will enjoy the talk :laugh::lmao::lmao2:

Status
Not open for further replies.