I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks good to be back, no where I was at was explained on the page before --look at last page on this thread and Melon and I talk about where I was at, You will enjoy the talk :laugh::lmao::lmao2:
Soooo, Waldo is a nympho????
 
Good morning all! What happened to the Three Word Thread? :omg::omg::omg:
:lmao2:
You probably attempted to participate, and got all fuzzed up/ bent outta' shape when someone's 3 word's were found to be of an offending nature to you,,,HELL,TROUTSTER! why don't you explain what you think happened to it?o_O
 
:lmao2:
You probably attempted to participate, and got all fuzzed up/ bent outta' shape when someone's 3 word's were found to be of an offending nature to you,,,HELL,TROUTSTER! why don't you explain what you think happened to it?o_O
I just didn’t see the thread and thought it was deleted. I don’t know about all that other stuff.

Good morning :star::star::star:
 
Thanks,Bro!,,,unfortunately, I've seemingly ran my Jim Beam bottle dry an hour or so ago, o_O
Sounds like you need to go on another run, W! I’m sitting here posting from a waiting line at the docs :)
 
Good morning my 3 Amigos. @waldoputty , keep that butt hidden. @Trouty , keep up that awesome process.
Last but not least, @Ranching , are you free tonight?
flirty-smile-smiley-emoticon.gif
Good morning to you, Sis. I will keep it going forward! Steady ship, thus far. A blessed day to you, M :starspin::starspin::starspin:
 
I got lucky, my doc didn’t order tests on me until my next visit (November) so by then my liver will be baseline LOL. Fasting lab.

Whew, escaped that lecture. My vitals were on point 114/73, pulse 66.

The cat scan I had for those kidney stones came back that everything is fine, but I have a 4mm stone still lodged but I should be able to pass it, so no surgery/stint, thank God. Was hospitilaized back in 2011 for 3 days going through that hell.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,167
Messages
14,670,762
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top