I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Good morning my 3 Amigos. @waldoputty , keep that butt hidden. @Trouty , keep up that awesome process.
Last but not least, @Ranching , are you free tonight?
flirty-smile-smiley-emoticon.gif

why dont we focus on daboyz butt instead...

waldoputty

Reaction score
I got lucky, my doc didn’t order tests on me until my next visit (November) so by then my liver will be baseline LOL. Fasting lab.

Whew, escaped that lecture. My vitals were on point 114/73, pulse 66.

The cat scan I had for those kidney stones came back that everything is fine, but I have a 4mm stone still lodged but I should be able to pass it, so no surgery/stint, thank God. Was hospitilaized back in 2011 for 3 days going through that hell.

bro, knowing the liver count is an important thing...

good to hear about the stone

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Love diet cranberry juice...
That's right! You've gotta constantly stay on top of yer game in what you ingest,,,cuz' I'm ,,,like,:huh:,diet? You ever had kidney stones E?,,, I've not,but I've suffered the misfortune of having to work with a dude from Maine who seemed to always have,this,that& the other kinda aliments going on& of course you'd have to hear about it ,in that prosed dialect of lingo :lmao:

* but he got on that cranberry juice kick after I guess a particularly painful stone flair up.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Waiting for some final eye test and then I’m outta here. I can’t even see what I’m typing lol hope this. makes sense. Been here since 7am, three clinics knocked out! Woot!

Have a blessed afternoon y’all
Bye luv....

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
That's right! You've gotta constantly stay on top of yer game in what you ingest,,,cuz' I'm ,,,like,:huh:,diet? You ever had kidney stones E?,,, I've not,but I've suffered the misfortune of having to work with a dude from Maine who seemed to always have,this,that& the other kinda aliments going on& of course you'd have to hear about it ,in that prosed dialect of lingo :lmao:

* but he got on that cranberry juice kick after I guess a particularly painful stone flair up.
Nope, thankfully I've never had stones and I don't want 'em. I have enough issues as it is!

Corso

Reaction score
Currently watching The Dark, aka The Mangler. Riffed, of course...
High-larious!!! And it's got Robert Jaeckel! The toughest tiny guy since @YosemiteSam !

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I didn’t my brother. But I need to get some.

I’ve just been drinking tonnes of water, Mel

(My eyes are dilated to all hell right now LOL)

Eye pressure was 15! Woot!
Bro, I'd just replied to Corso & pretty much relayed what I know about it in that post,,,lil' brother,I'm clueless as to baseline casing-liner of 'eye pressure' is a 15 good,,,Man ,yer' wiggin' me out,I think mine just kicked up to 30kpi right now! ,,,,what do I do?:omg:

Corso

Reaction score
Bro, I'd just replied to Corso & pretty much relayed what I know about it in that post,,,lil' brother,I'm clueless as to baseline casing-liner of 'eye pressure' is a 15 good,,,Man ,yer' wiggin' me out,I think mine just kicked up to 30kpi right now! ,,,,what do I do?:omg:
Listen to Deflatermaus and everything will get back to relative normalcy.
That's probably bad advice...

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Listen to Deflatermaus and everything will get back to relative normalcy.
That's probably bad advice...
:lmao:
Copy! I'd prolly be better off just swilling brews& playing fallout#4 like I've been doing since after sunrise:lmao:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
If I remember correctly 14-22 is normal eye pressure range. I've usually been on the higher end of normal, around 19 or so. So it being this low was awesome news. Eye pressure is important in that it can point to increased risk in glaucoma. Get your eyes checked annually, my broski! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.