I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Right on, Cors. Keep at it, mang. I’m the same, my diet isn’t crazy... until I drink and DGAF.

I shed weight easily, so it shouldn’t be too daunting. By next May’ish I should be at my target 175. Then I might get back in the gym to tone up and get my muscle memory woke. Right now I’m just concentrating on shedding this booze weight
Wake 'em up luv. That selfie u took mercy......You WAS BUFFED.:grin:

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Lol! Me, getting there.....just so happy to have dallasdave back..
Lol. I know. Not the same without him. Let's put him on "Tavern Arrest" so he can't leave and get in trouble AGAIN. Doesn't Putty have the ankle braclet?:lmao:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I’m doing 375 or so for breakfast, 450-500 for lunch, and 800-1000 for dinner. I need to lose around 45 lbs. All from booze. It was even worse this past January, but I gained some of the weight I had shedded with this last run
I don't even know how many calories I consume. I do know that at 54 years old, I don't shed the weight as easily. Lol

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Best wishes homie! I just started walking my boys for an hour, twice a day and didn't change my diet (it's already pretty healthy) and I was dropping weight like cray.
Of course, I live in the mountains so the walks are very hilly...
Two one hour walks every day, huh? Even on flat terrain that would shed pounds.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Two one hour walks every day, huh? Even on flat terrain that would shed pounds.
My dags love it.
My calves hate it.

But I want to live for a long time. I have the love of my life and I want to spend decades with her and not just being alive, but real living.
She is my inspiration.

I may be Type 1. I may have all sorts of inherent issues (I'm literally calcifying, from the inside-out!), but I won't go down without a hard fight.

I will be here, with her, for as long as I possibly can. Maybe even longer than I can...

Status
Not open for further replies.