Status
Not open for further replies.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
My dags love it.
My calves hate it.

But I want to live for a long time. I have the love of my life and I want to spend decades with her and not just being alive, but real living.
She is my inspiration.

I may be Type 1. I may have all sorts of inherent issues (I'm literally calcifying, from the inside-out!), but I won't go down without a hard fight.

I will be here, with her, for as long as I possibly can. Maybe even longer than I can...
Well I wish you the very best of luck and health, my friend!............and does she have a younger sister?

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
My dags love it.
My calves hate it.

But I want to live for a long time. I have the love of my life and I want to spend decades with her and not just being alive, but real living.
She is my inspiration.

I may be Type 1. I may have all sorts of inherent issues (I'm literally calcifying, from the inside-out!), but I won't go down without a hard fight.

I will be here, with her, for as long as I possibly can. Maybe even longer than I can...
Lucky man. Some people have health but no love.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Well I wish you the very best of luck and health, my friend!............and does she have a younger sister?
A slightly older one... 45 and single. Kids are all either in college, or moved on.
And gorgeous... Guten Lawdy!

The whole family is gorgeous. The parents, the brothers are handsome...
The grandchildren are annoyingly cute...
And all are instilled with "You work your booty off, or we'll make you work your booty off somewhere else".

and then there's me... lol

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
A slightly older one... 45 and single. Kids are all either in college, or moved on.
And gorgeous... Guten Lawdy!

The whole family is gorgeous. The parents, the brothers are handsome...
The grandchildren are annoyingly cute...
And all are instilled with "You work your booty off, or we'll make you work your booty off somewhere else".

and then there's me... lol
Nice! I'll be there in the morning. Tell her to call in sick!

Corso

Reaction score
Now watching Miami Connection.
Had a great work session today.
Really got into the why of we're in a funk in plot outlining: We don't know our characters enough and what drives then all.
Very much dug into that today and made some wise progress.

I'm happy.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Now watching Miami Connection.
Had a great work session today.
Really got into the why of we're in a funk in plot outlining: We don't know our characters enough and what drives then all.
Very much dug into that today and made some wise progress.

I'm happy.
Awesome.........Who's "we"?

Corso

Reaction score
Nice! I'll be there in the morning. Tell her to call in sick!
Ha ha ha!!!
She'd most likely be receptive...
A victim of circumstance, if there ever was one.
Awesome girl.
I say girl... Woman.

If I never had met Miri, but met Vero first... the tables most likely would be turned, but I know the right thing happened when I met my wife, working the basement of a nursing home, taking care of the terminal, as I took over the kitchen for the floor, as a special volunteer.

But Vero is... wow. She deserves much better than what's been given to her.
A truly good woman.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Ha ha ha!!!
She'd most likely be receptive...
A victim of circumstance, if there ever was one.
Awesome girl.
I say girl... Woman.

If I never had met Miri, but met Vero first... the tables most likely would be turned, but I know the right thing happened when I met my wife, working the basement of a nursing home, taking care of the terminal, as I took over the kitchen for the floor, as a special volunteer.

But Vero is... wow. She deserves much better than what's been given to her.
A truly good woman.
That's great that you feel that way about your sister in law......Mine was a prissy wannabe.....Not sure what she wanted to be, but she sure wasn't it.

Corso

Reaction score
Awesome.........Who's "we"?
I have a writing assistant. He basically holds a voice recorder, writes notes and questions me, when I go off in a weird direction, or generally say something truly stupid (which is more often than I'd like, but realize it's a good thing... I'm happy with my hubris).

Good kid. He works and has worked so hard for me... he's my writing partner. He's deserved the designation.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I have a writing assistant. He basically holds a voice recorder, writes notes and questions me, when I go off in a weird direction, or generally say something truly stupid (which is more often than I'd like, but realize it's a good thing... I'm happy with my hubris).

Good kid. He works and has worked so hard for me... he's my writing partner. He's deserved the designation.
Cool! Nice of you to recognize his value!

Corso

Reaction score
That's great that you feel that way about your sister in law......Mine was a prissy wannabe.....Not sure what she wanted to be, but she sure wasn't it.
El Paso is awesome with amazing people.
Everyone would be surprised with how amazing it is.

I lived in L.A. for a decade and made not one good friend.
It was beautiful and action packed and I got in situations I can't even say here on several occasions.
But nobody was genuine. Not even in East L.A.. where people are simply trying to get by another day.
Nor in Inglewood, and heaven-forbid Compton... I have some really funny stories I might PM you about the silly things I got away with there... Goofy little white goober doing... awesomeness.

El Paso? Lovely. the population is 82-88% Mexican and not one person gives me ojo.
Going to Juarez is a joy. You never see cops here (except for El Segundo, but even that neighborhood is tame, compared to say... South-side Chicago), yet it's been one of the safest cities in America for years.
Even with Juarez connected...
Huh...

Living in the mountains here is half the price of living in the boring suburbs of Austin.

Sorry... I've lost myself. I love this city...

And the Main Reason is the people.
Beautiful, gorgeous, caring family people that only care about goodness in humans, not superficial things like color, race, or money.

Well... maybe not all, but I've never felt more comfortable with a population than I have this one.
Nobody hates you. Nobody labels you. You are welcome til you wear it out.

Dangit... still rambling.
I blame the music that's on!

Status
Not open for further replies.