I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Awesome, dude! Have fun! :star:
Only when I can... I don't get to play very often.
I just find pockets of moments to do this.

I'm on here more than I would be playing a game...

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I love tits
tenor.gif

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Portions. The 1,500-2,000+ calories not used up in booze will shed the weight, so long as I keep my portions right. I’m at around 1700-1800 calories/day right now.

:flagwave::flagwave::flagwave:
Wow. I don't know if I could eat that few calories, unless I skip lunch....
......and dinner.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Wow. I don't know if I could eat that few calories, unless I skip lunch....
......and dinner.
I’m doing 375 or so for breakfast, 450-500 for lunch, and 800-1000 for dinner. I need to lose around 45 lbs. All from booze. It was even worse this past January, but I gained some of the weight I had shedded with this last run

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I’m doing 375 or so for breakfast, 450-500 for lunch, and 800-1000 for dinner. I need to lose around 45 lbs. All from booze. It was even worse this past January, but I gained some of the weight I had shedded with this last run
Best wishes homie! I just started walking my boys for an hour, twice a day and didn't change my diet (it's already pretty healthy) and I was dropping weight like cray.
Of course, I live in the mountains so the walks are very hilly...

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Best wishes homie! I just started walking my boys for an hour, twice a day and didn't change my diet (it's already pretty healthy) and I was dropping weight like cray.
Of course, I live in the mountains so the walks are very hilly...
Right on, Cors. Keep at it, mang. I’m the same, my diet isn’t crazy... until I drink and DGAF.

I shed weight easily, so it shouldn’t be too daunting. By next May’ish I should be at my target 175. Then I might get back in the gym to tone up and get my muscle memory woke. Right now I’m just concentrating on shedding this booze weight

Status
Not open for further replies.