I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Y'all have shamed me with all of this workout talk. So I have decided to make a change. I am not coming back to this thread.:cool:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
If I remember correctly 14-22 is normal eye pressure range. I've usually been on the higher end of normal, around 19 or so. So it being this low was awesome news. Eye pressure is important in that it can point to increased risk in glaucoma. Get your eyes checked annually, my broski! :)
Thanks, but you knew I'd let my medical card lapse cuz' I knew that eye vision chart had my number on this go around without sitting in lens crafter's for prescription lenses, that Dr. Failed me twice & was adamant that I be fitted for them then, till I'd talked one of his gals into giving me the chart test one more time ,as I was up against the wall studying that chart while talking to her,,,,ya know? If those are stamped on yer casing-liner as required & yer not wearing them at a weigh station or D.O.T. check point ,they'll award you fine,,,o_O

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Thanks, but you knew I'd let my medical card lapse cuz' I knew that eye vision chart had my number on this go around without sitting in lens crafter's for prescription lenses, that Dr. Failed me twice & was adamant that I be fitted for them then, till I'd talked one of his gals into giving me the chart test one more time ,as I was up against the wall studying that chart while talking to her,,,,ya know? If those are stamped on yer casing-liner as required & yer not wearing them at a weigh station or D.O.T. check point ,they'll award you fine,,,o_O
Oh yeah, they don't mess around with that DOT stuff, do they?

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
That's what the you tube videos seem to indicate,,, this game is straight outta best buy /non mod
I played that game, I own it still... wanted to platinum it. But it stabs into my OCD ways. The game has endless hours. People make the most ornate buildings. It was just too much content, while being incredibly fun, it's incredibly time-consuming for me. I do have about 60 hours on it, and only 13% trophies collected. I had to give it up. I had a really awesome build going on with my character, too.

Also, be careful, the automatic file saves use up a lot of memory on your console. Similar to Witcher 3 (which I did platinum)

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Oh yeah, they don't mess around with that DOT stuff, do they?
No, and that bass turd that runs his mobile jump scale up on the Oregon side of Idaho got into my back pocket more than once,Idaho ,too,,,Utah & Nevada were just passing thru,er,,, that SOB up on lake mead Az. Side popped me a couple when I had to dump over 150 tons of old parking lot up in Utah ( it was right across the highway from that national dinosaur bones park) that dick wanted tax # from Utah ( I had 3 different registrations & state plates to bolt on the peterbuilt in whatever state we laying it down & rolling on thru:lmao:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
No, and that bass turd that runs his mobile jump scale up on the Oregon side of Idaho got into my back pocket more than once,Idaho ,too,,,Utah & Nevada were just passing thru,er,,, that SOB up on lake mead Az. Side popped me a couple when I had to dump over 150 tons of old parking lot up in Utah ( it was right across the highway from that national dinosaur bones park) that dick wanted tax # from Utah ( I had 3 different registrations & state plates to bolt on the peterbuilt in whatever state we laying it down & rolling on thru:lmao:
LMAO!!! Hell yeah, Mel. A man has to be ready and prepared! :)

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Man,I need to go back to work, I guess,,,retirement has long since gotten old.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I played that game, I own it still... wanted to platinum it. But it stabs into my OCD ways. The game has endless hours. People make the most ornate buildings. It was just too much content, while being incredibly fun, it's incredibly time-consuming for me. I do have about 60 hours on it, and only 13% trophies collected. I had to give it up. I had a really awesome build going on with my character, too.

Also, be careful, the automatic file saves use up a lot of memory on your console. Similar to Witcher 3 (which I did platinum)
Right now, when I want to play a game, I spark up and hit No Man's Sky.
Very chill. Quite beautiful now too.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Right now, when I want to play a game, I spark up and hit No Man's Sky.
Very chill. Quite beautiful now too.
Good stuff, brother. I just got Dark Souls Remastered and need to get started on it. I'm a FromSoft/Bandai nut.

What do you play on?

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Oh okay. I just wanted to make sure you didn't think I had one!
:muttley:
Nah. I even mentioned I would relay my medication when I got home, earlier in the thread. Again, small talk.

Apologies for the confusion/TMI/etc.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Nah. I even mentioned I would relay my medication when I got home, earlier in the thread. Again, small talk.

Apologies for the confusion/TMI/etc.
Don't sweat it brother, sorry I missed your other post!

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Good stuff, brother. I just got Dark Souls Remastered and need to get started on it. I'm a FromSoft/Bandai nut.

What do you play on?
PC. I have big ol' nasty rig that will play anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.