I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I see the foreign film discussion had no takers? :muttley:
LoL,,, I recall watching an animation ( cartoon) about a little boy& girl trying to survive in JAPAN at the closing/ winding down of WW11,,,AND IT WAS ENTERTAINING if not RIVETING


*something about 10,000 firefly's,,, I think.
 
LoL,,, I recall watching an animation ( cartoon) about a little boy& girl trying to survive in JAPAN at the closing/ winding down of WW11,,,AND IT WAS ENTERTAINING if not RIVETING


*something about 10,000 firefly's,,, I think.
I googled it, Mel, and could only get Owl City lyrics :)
 
Good morning luv. Not sure if your ears were ringing, if so it's because I said your name in church this morning to be prayed for. Have a great day!:)
I really appreciate it, M. I need some prayers right now (but who doesn't? :) ). Thank you, Luv.

A blessed day to you, Hon <Heart Emoji>
 
I really appreciate it, M. I need some prayers right now (but who doesn't? :) ). Thank you, Luv.

A blessed day to you, Hon <Heart Emoji>

You are correct, we all need good thoughts and prayers every once in a while, positive vibes your way. Have a great Sunday.
 
It's a good one, for sure! Happy Birthday, Brother!
You Rock,bro!:thumbup:,,,,& try not to bump yer' swelled up head agin the door frame next time yer' entrance into our tavern,,,:lmao:

* yer' drinking a week fer' free on me ,Bro!:thumbup::)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top