Ranching
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 52,774
- Reaction score
- 121,370
Poor doggies!Have a safe drive. Putty buddy doing huge BBQ feast. Yummy
Poor doggies!Have a safe drive. Putty buddy doing huge BBQ feast. Yummy
Poor doggies!

Looks like you have your appetite back! That's great bro.wolf wolf
10 shrimps, piece of salmon then 2 inch thick fillet yumyum
putty is totally done - stuffed![]()
LMAO!!!!!!!!Poor doggies!
Morning, all! Let's go Cowboys!![]()
LikeI can't like this but I would!!!
LikeI can't like this but I would!!!
I can't like this but I would!!!
LIKE !![]()
Like![]()
Like
LIKE![]()
LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE![]()


Looks like you have your appetite back! That's great bro.
LMAO!!!!!!!!
LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE![]()
like trout also, either smoked or grilled or even panfrired
18 oz? How much is that in inches?putty absolutely pigged out almost on 18 oz of meat
i am sure that is not very impressive of u!
