I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
weirdo and nut r the same to putty. though it seems u have some twisted view of it bro
;)
Apparently I truly do stumble thru the melding of those two ,,,yes, there is a factual divide in our conceptual understanding pertaining to those two,mig-0o_O

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Thanks for that link BRIAN:thumbup:

That October fest brew they've labeled Maurzan(?) sounded like a good draught to quaff with that biscuit & bread flavor starting out,,, SHEESE,,,could you imagine if some of these brewers would start substitution of 50% of their proscribed hops in the recipe with 50% sticky green reefer buds?,,,ha,,, it would be of the most unpalatable brewed beverage of lingering after taste,,, a jigger shot of ever clear or possibly kerosene lamp oil would be required in cutting that aftertasteo_O
NP. Having moved to SF in May, their only retail location that gets fresh brews daily is a cool 4 minute walk. It's multiplies how good it is.

21a-DTE-can-mockup-no-shadow-230x439.png
&
21A-BrewFree-2018-12oz.png

Are my absolute favorites.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hola amigo, ni modo compa, we lost big but I had a great time with my son. Good quality time with my son is priceless.
Yeah I wish we had won but the Sox were the better team today. Man what a festive atmosphere around the stadium before the game started. I loved it.
My son is going to see if he can find a couple more reasonably priced tickets for tomorrow lol. Glutton for punishment lol
We were in the nosebleed section but still had a great view.

Go Stros!:flagwave:
Good luck! Go Astros! I named my first dog after them when I was a kid.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Good morning & where's WALDO?
Putty,putty,putty BUDDY?
PUTTTPUTTTYPUTTTTYBUDDDY!
o_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
morning melon buddy and naughty coachie
finally slept a little better last night.
I'm glad to hear that,,, maybe now you won't be so mean & trying to beat people up around here after a good nites sleepo_O

waldoputty

Reaction score
I'm glad to hear that,,, maybe now you won't be so mean & trying to beat people up around here after a good nites sleepo_O

putty is peace-loving per puttyism.
though puttyism promotes forward thinking and opportunity rather than rigid drone-like lifestyles.
kind of like mcvay vs garrett.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Then I reckon it's a proven point that PUTTYISM pretty much SUCKS on it in a powerful fashion, HuH?o_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I saw yer' eyebrows get all extra squinty while you were composing that post,,,with no pants on,,,ewww:rolleyes:o_O:rolleyes:

waldoputty

Reaction score
I saw yer' eyebrows get all extra squinty while you were composing that post,,,with no pants on,,,ewww:rolleyes:o_O:rolleyes:

now now melon, putty has been dressed and relaxing for a couple hours now.
after a good night of sleep lounging around with my cup of tea.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You guys have been getting off topic on some of those threads. They don't take kindly to that. I got benched for the same thing a few months ago.
I gotta say, they do provide the Members and Off-Topic Zones so I have consciously tried to limit my straying when out in gen pop and stay on topic. I do slip up as I have that natural drift but I am trying.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Hola amigo, ni modo compa, we lost big but I had a great time with my son. Good quality time with my son is priceless.
Yeah I wish we had won but the Sox were the better team today. Man what a festive atmosphere around the stadium before the game started. I loved it.
My son is going to see if he can find a couple more reasonably priced tickets for tomorrow lol. Glutton for punishment lol
We were in the nosebleed section but still had a great view.

Go Stros!:flagwave:
Just becuz your Stros lost doesn't mean you can renege on your promise to send my pics. :p

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Short replies are not an issue. It's going into a thread in the Fan Zone and seeing 10-20 new posts and almost all of them are off-topic chit-chat or icon-only posts among 2-3 users about things that have nothing to do with the topic of the thread, the Cowboys or even 99.9% of the users on the site.

In other words, it's posts that belong in this thread which is why we changed our policies to allow this thread long ago.

The Fan Zone is for on-topic Cowboys discussions. Keep the mindless chit-chat posts in this thread and everything will be fine.
Now wait just a danged minute!!!!!! Some minds just work different than others. And any mind is a terrible thing to waste. I still regret letting that ad agency use my brain for that "this is your brain on drugs" spot. Never been the same since, used to have left and right brain, now I have two yolks. NOW, that's some mindless chit-chat!

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Now wait just a danged minute!!!!!! Some minds just work different than others. And any mind is a terrible thing to waste. I still regret letting that ad agency use my brain for that "this is your brain on drugs" spot. Never been the same since, used to have left and right brain, now I have two yolks. NOW, that's some mindless chit-chat!
If you saw some of the posts I have deleted you would understand what I'm talking about. Not all chit-chat is mindless chit-chat, but many of the ones I deleted were.

Status
Not open for further replies.