waldoputty
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 23,375
- Reaction score
- 21,163
That's where er need to take Putty. Out back!![]()





go mavs, rangers and stars !
That's where er need to take Putty. Out back!![]()





I'll probably get a ribeye even tho I've had like ten in the past three weeks, lol. He loves their burgersgreat. have not had outback for years. ribeye or ribs?
You, too, Coach! Salud, brotherHave a great one, boys!
and Cowboys! long suffering fan.
go mavs, rangers and stars !
I'll probably get a ribeye even tho I've had like ten in the past three weeks, lol. He loves their burgersmaybe an awesome blossom
and Cowboys! long suffering fan.









Have a great one, boys!
Wally,,, see the above, bro!hey melon, what is "fox tail casing-liner"![]()
Wally,,, see the above, bro!
Go Cowboys!
Go Astros!
Go Spurs & Rockets!
![]()
Different sentences - so it is acceptable.
Astros finally making some noise, long overdue.
Been an Astros fan since late 60s, same as the Cowboys.
![]()

I like all Texas teams. The Texans are probably my least favorite, but they are from my state, so.....coach was tempting me and rubbing it in with his ribs.
so karma swung back at him with his teams.
i wonder if he likes the houston teams...
