Ranching
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 52,774
- Reaction score
- 121,370
Don't sit in the corner playing pocket pool.just got back, but decided to hang at the cafe for a few minutes since a couple cute girls here
Don't sit in the corner playing pocket pool.just got back, but decided to hang at the cafe for a few minutes since a couple cute girls here
If I'm the stylist and you're the one getting sleighed by the donkey, I'm good with that!![]()



My fantasy football name is Camel Toe Jockey.trouty is the donkey, i am the donkey rider
Don't sit in the corner playing pocket pool.
" Hi-Ho Silver ",,, and away!
I could use a trim around the ears, been a over a year since my last barber shop visit, guess it's my non conformity being expressed![]()
trouty is the donkey, i am the donkey rider

I've never had long hair, haven't gotten a haircut in 5 months. Gonna let it grow out. I did have a 5 inch long goatee once. Gonna let that grow out too." Hi-Ho Silver ",,, and away!
I could use a trim around the ears, been a over a year since my last barber shop visit, guess it's my non conformity being expressed![]()
Waldo, dirty dawg!!!

I can get you a job in Reynosa MX.or u can be the donkey, but i get to ride u
Yeah I started growing a goatee, too. Thing's getting wild!I've never had long hair, haven't gotten a haircut in 5 months. Gonna let it grow out. I did have a 5 inch long goatee once. Gonna let that grow out too.
One of them is.one is reading ur messages and think u must have a cute bald head
I can get you a job in Reynosa MX.
I went to a WCw Nitro taping back in the day. I was big with a crew cut and a Long *** goatee. I had kids asking me for autographs. I was bigger and meaner looking than most of the wrestlersYeah I started growing a goatee, too. Thing's getting wild!
What's on your agenda tonight? Saturday night in LA, what's doing?she thinks baldy is cute, but has to go.
oh well
