Trouty
Kellen Moore baby
- Messages
- 31,526
- Reaction score
- 80,467
putty is boring![]()
putty is boring![]()
Damn, you are good. It is a pho restaurant that also serves Thai. I don't know the difference, but you obviously do.@Ranching, the noodles from a big bowl sounds like Pho. But that's Vietnamese food. I don't know what they were eating. Thai noodle dishes are generally served dry, on plates.
Maybe they serve Pho there.
Now your talking....We should be having a retirement party!
@Trouty @haleyrules @maxdogg @Melonfeud @waldoputty @dallasdave @LocimusPrime
Damn, you are good. It is a pho restaurant that also serves Thai. I don't know the difference, but you obviously do.
What is Pho...sounds a bit like poo!!Damn, you are good. It is a pho restaurant that also serves Thai. I don't know the difference, but you obviously do.
The Fan Zone has a lot of news, Putty...jk
Que pasa? Una cerveza para mis amigos, cabron!!! Salud!!Now your talking....
Pho is awesome! And I'm a "foodie" CoachDamn, you are good. It is a pho restaurant that also serves Thai. I don't know the difference, but you obviously do.
What is Pho...sounds a bit like poo!!
A noodle soup with grilled meat and a hard boiled (or soft boiled) egg. Lots of spices and ingredients. Really friggin good, Boxer!What is Pho...sounds a bit like poo!!
chicken broth, rice noodles, raw bean sprouts, different choices of meat, optional jalapeno
Gonna get some pho, pho sure!!!A noodle soup with grilled meat and a hard boiled (or soft boiled) egg. Lots of spices and ingredients. Really friggin good, Boxer!
O.k. Mr. Chow, I authorize you to put our entire p.m. messages on this beer thread to see if our fellow friends suffer the same grasp differential as you,,,if you can put transfer them on to this board I don't have a problem with that WALDO.melon, some of ur terms in ur PM were beyond me...
O.k. Mr. Chow, I authorize you to put our entire p.m. messages on this beer thread to see if our fellow friends suffer the same grasp differential as you,,,if you can put transfer them on to this board I don't have a problem with that WALDO.





O.k. Mr. Chow, I authorize you to put our entire p.m. messages on this beer thread to see if our fellow friends suffer the same grasp differential as you,,,if you can put transfer them on to this board I don't have a problem with that WALDO.
I know what a pumper is!!!Ok, quiz from Stinky Melon:
Stinky Melon: DAD was all "oilfield class" I turned out to be "oilfield trash" he died a millionaire and president of the drilling co. When I was 15, they had bought another drilling rig ,a triple ( pull 3 joints of pipe out of the hole while 'tripping-in or out of the hole if bit change,ect Well, they were rigging up one morning and dad was on the throttle and a family friend about 4-5 years older than me was on the other side of the draw works and a spool/ cathead you put a couple of wraps with a 1 1/2" manila rope to raise stuff up with ,,anyway dad said he looked over and saw about 3 revolutions off Dennis's legs/ boots going around( killed him). I was sitting in school when that happened and was fired right on the spot, it was nothing but downhill in that relationship ever since,,, I worked for haliburton for $4.50 after 90 days (probationary period) I was full time employee,,,, 1 cent pay raise! I quit that day. I've worked the Derrick for a couple of drilling rigs in my mid-twenties,was a pumper for about 3 years,had 38 oil wells and 2 water flood injection plants I had to tend to daily,,, when I got out of the marines, the dude that owned that oil co. Was also president of shlitz brewery in Milwaukee,,, no joke.
Putty: wow some of these terms are far beyond me.
what is a cathead?
fired on the spot?
what is a pumper?
marine - how long were u there?
Stinky Melon: Re-read it pumper means I pumped those 38 wells,cathead is a rotating spool that is part of the draw works of the drilling rig, dad fired my *** that day, one enlistment
Sounds good!!A noodle soup with grilled meat and a hard boiled (or soft boiled) egg. Lots of spices and ingredients. Really friggin good, Boxer!
