I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do they test your liver, Coach? Yeah, I'm getting blood work next Friday, myself. I get blood work done about every 4 months. My mom died of cancer and I've done so much to my body over the years that I like to be safe :)
Yes, they test sugar, cholesterol, liver, kidneys etc. so far so good. Hopefully it continues.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I'm over 50 now, so I'm sure some things will start going downhill someday. Hopefully not yet.
You lost all that weight, that was the best thing you could've done for yourself, Coach! You'll be a-okay :)

Plus, you don't drink like I do. So you don't really need to worry about that aspect. Just get your labs every 6 months. Not once a year. Everyone should do it every six months if they can.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
did not get all that.
but here is what it looks like, typically stirred fried with meat, after being gutted and sliced like most melons ;)
it is really bitter and i dont care for it.
Chinese-Bitter-Melon-Salad-pinterest.jpg
,,,er,,, although the presentation is visually alluring I'll take yer' word on it's palatable positives,,,CUZ',,, "My home towns coming in sight, if you think I'm happy ,yer' right,,,6 dayz on the road and I'm gonna make it home tonight"o_O

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah man. I was gonna do a shout out earlier, but forgot. It's been what, since September 3rd, when they took his likes and posting away?

He got hella upset, it appears.
Supposedly it was just for one day.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Since I've quit drinking (the whole two days LOL) I've been cooking at home more (when I booze I eat out mostly).

Tonight I'm making Armenian spiced chicken breast, muhambra, yogurt salad, feta with thyme, hummus. Chicken is on the counter getting a little closer to room temp as we speak.

I might buy a six pack for the game this Sunday. Not sure yet.

One thing that's awesome is I've been able to enjoy a pipe without the whiskey cravings. Before, I would only smoke my pipe with whiskey or scotch. Had a pipe last night and two today. Have wanted to have a drink off and on since late yesterday afternoon. But not because of the pipe. But I refuse. If only I could explain to you guys how bad my last detox was.

And I read that every time you go through a new detox, it gets worse. I watched a documentary last night of a boozer who was having detox symptoms with a BAC of .403! NUTS! Thankfully I only was getting them about 6 hours after drinking (which is normal time range, and would start around 6-8am as the last time I drank was the night before. It would always wake me up - the shakes and sweats), but there's no doubt I was heading in that direction.

So, I'm just happy to be feeling good. Going to the doc next Friday at 7am. He's gonna wanna test my liver.
I've noticed after a couple hours of being around a young female thing, that my mind wanders to thoughts of escape and solitude and pulling a double gluger from a beam bottle,,,and I don't think that's considered a normal thought processo_O
Not that I'm saying I'm battling on the same level as you when it comes to the bottle but I can relate some with you;)

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've noticed after a couple hours of being around a young female thing, that my mind wanders to thoughts of escape and solitude and pulling a double gluger from a beam bottle,,,and I don't think that's considered a normal thought processo_O
Not that I'm saying I'm battling on the same level as you when it comes to the bottle but I can relate some with you;)
Couple of hours? I lose interest after a few minutes. Get sleepy and roll over. Lol

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Thanks, my dear brother. We all can relate in here, we're all boozers in one way or another (for the most part) :)

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Couple of hours? I lose interest after a few minutes. Get sleepy and roll over. Lol
LoL, there's flaws in that game plan minute man!
1) never trust them enough to be oblivious to your surroundings (I.e. her place)
2) never take them to your place!, you can't get rid of them( if you lengthen t.o.p. before the winning score,that iso_O)

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LoL, there's flaws in that game plan minute man!
1) never trust them enough to be oblivious to your surroundings (I.e. her place)
2) never take them to your place!, you can't get rid of them( if you lengthen t.o.p. before the winning score,that iso_O)
I said FEW minutes, not one minute! Give me more credit!! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.