I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

waldoputty

Reaction score
cravings in the middle of the night. goldfish crackers and campbell beef vege soup. with some orange juice.

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Here too. My wife took the next two days off for a 4 day weekend. They are having a 70th birthday party for my mother in law on Saturday.

Pachanga time! Feliz cupleanos to your mom in law or as they say in the valley, apio verde and many more

:flagwave:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Here too. My wife took the next two days off for a 4 day weekend. They are having a 70th birthday party for my mother in law on Saturday.
Good stuff, Coach. Have a great time at the party, brother! :star:

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
b73da602a81ce1e2aecf9080e49c2f28.jpg

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
hi brothers and daboyz
anyway, i feel better after having some chicken soup and some honey-roasted pork. being on an empty stomach for 2 days has been no fun, but the food has calmed my tummy. still cannot think straight, but no longer seeing little jaylons spinning around my head!

:thumbup:
Wonderful news indeed. Thank you for the update Putty. As far as the bold, that's certainly nothing new to us.
hugging.gif

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Since I've quit drinking (the whole two days LOL) I've been cooking at home more (when I booze I eat out mostly).

Tonight I'm making Armenian spiced chicken breast, muhambra, yogurt salad, feta with thyme, hummus. Chicken is on the counter getting a little closer to room temp as we speak.

I might buy a six pack for the game this Sunday. Not sure yet.

One thing that's awesome is I've been able to enjoy a pipe without the whiskey cravings. Before, I would only smoke my pipe with whiskey or scotch. Had a pipe last night and two today. Have wanted to have a drink off and on since late yesterday afternoon. But not because of the pipe. But I refuse. If only I could explain to you guys how bad my last detox was.

And I read that every time you go through a new detox, it gets worse. I watched a documentary last night of a boozer who was having detox symptoms with a BAC of .403! NUTS! Thankfully I only was getting them about 6 hours after drinking (which is normal time range, and would start around 6-8am as the last time I drank was the night before. It would always wake me up - the shakes and sweats), but there's no doubt I was heading in that direction.

So, I'm just happy to be feeling good. Going to the doc next Friday at 7am. He's gonna wanna test my liver.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Since I've quit drinking (the whole two days LOL) I've been cooking at home more (when I booze I eat out mostly).

Tonight I'm making Armenian spiced chicken breast, muhambra, yogurt salad, feta with thyme, hummus. Chicken is on the counter getting a little closer to room temp as we speak.

I might buy a six pack for the game this Sunday. Not sure yet.

One thing that's awesome is I've been able to enjoy a pipe without the whiskey cravings. Before, I would only smoke my pipe with whiskey or scotch. Had a pipe last night and two today. Have wanted to have a drink off and on since late yesterday afternoon. But not because of the pipe. But I refuse. If only I could explain to you guys how bad my last detox was.

And I read that every time you go through a new detox, it gets worse. I watched a documentary last night of a boozer who was having detox symptoms with a BAC of .403! NUTS! Thankfully I only was getting them about 6 hours after drinking (which is normal time range, and would start around 6-8am as the last time I drank was the night before. It would always wake me up - the shakes and sweats), but there's no doubt I was heading in that direction.

So, I'm just happy to be feeling good. Going to the doc next Friday at 7am. He's gonna wanna test my liver.
Just got back from the island, been drinking nice and slow the last few weeks, except fot last Saturday, oops. I go in for yearly bloodwork next friday. Gonna drink a lot of water and eat a lot of salads the next 7 days lol

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Just got back from the island, been drinking nice and slow the last few weeks, except fot last Saturday, oops. I go in for yearly bloodwork next friday. Gonna drink a lot of water and eat a lot of salads the next 7 days lol
Do they test your liver, Coach? Yeah, I'm getting blood work next Friday, myself. I get blood work done about every 4 months. My mom died of cancer and I've done so much to my body over the years that I like to be safe :)

Status
Not open for further replies.