I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
viscosity,boiling point/temperature breakdown and lubricity but what the hell,you damn sure know what yer' talking about, huh?o_O
:lmao:[/QUOTE]
You're gonna get banned with that dirty talk. Lol

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
viscosity,boiling point/temperature breakdown and lubricity but what the hell,you damn sure know what yer' talking about, huh?o_O
:lmao:
You're gonna get banned with that dirty talk. Lol[/QUOTE]
:lmao::starspin::lmao:
Not with the ' report' casing-liner non-op, I won'to_O
Besides it's just Haley and me grinding sparks,,,and we rust back up overnight,,,
It's not like I'm dropping a WARF rat in the Silly PUTTY's underwear and casing-liner drawer!
( oh, man! There used to be some green colored ,thick walled fiberglass piping in the oil patch that was some pretty fierce stuff when it came to making you itch after hacksawing thru it, and just a pinch of that sawdust put in a cigarette pack cellophane and later sprinkled into one of your buddies underware drawers while your over visiting, drinking,,, and then watch them walk around later on next week scratching like they had the crabs was always hilarious,,, that's some true stuff no jive,,, :lmao:)

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Besides it's just Haley and me grinding sparks,,,and we rust back up overnight,,,
It's not like I'm dropping a WARF rat in the Silly PUTTY's underwear and casing-liner drawer!
( oh, man! There used to be some green colored ,thick walled fiberglass piping in the oil patch that was some pretty fierce stuff when it came to making you itch after hacksawing thru it, and just a pinch of that sawdust put in a cigarette pack cellophane and later sprinkled into one of your buddies underware drawers while your over visiting, drinking,,, and then watch them walk around later on next week scratching like they had the crabs was always hilarious,,, that's some true stuff no jive,,, :lmao:)

[/QUOTE]
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

haleyrules

Reaction score
I worked in a gas station once or twice way back and the owner started stocking some of the reconditioned motor oil for like .75 qt.,,, it was clear but you could see metallic crap in it in the sunlight, those ships engines are an entirely different casing-liner as compared to a Dexter' casing-liner>Melon feud's casing-liner pickup trucks engine that's still under warranty,,,and if your of firm conviction in yer' belief that motor oil is motor oil and thats the end of it,,, you should learn a little something in yer old age there swabbie, you have a Myriad of variables in quality and manufacturing processes such as viscosity,boiling point/temperature breakdown and lubricity but what the hell,you damn sure know what yer' talking about, huh?o_O
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::hammer::hammer::hammer:

waldoputty

Reaction score

[/QUOTE]

stop that, melon.
it tickles.
we are not that close.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
:huh:,,you and that rat are the one's fixing to be close/ tight,,, once I drop it out of a cargo pocket while in one of my many disguises like a process server or green water gestapo mosquito inspector field agento_O
Yer' flattering yerself in this ' tight buddy' fantasy, I'm still a double bar rifle expert,pal:rolleyes:

waldoputty

Reaction score
:huh:,,you and that rat are the one's fixing to be close/ tight,,, once I drop it out of a cargo pocket while in one of my many disguises like a process server or green water gestapo mosquito inspector field agento_O
Yer' flattering yerself in this ' tight buddy' fantasy, I'm still a double bar rifle expert,pal:rolleyes:

[quietly sabatoging melon cargo pocket so rat has access to melon casing liner]

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Why is everyone's replies showing weird in their casing-liner posts??? The quotes aren't casing-lining quoted

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Tell you what...I worked with huge marine engines 15000-18000 kw. 5 million bucks a pop.Those babies outlast the ship itself..hundreds of thousands of hardworking hrs on them hauling heavy cargos in rough conditions. The companies would buy the cheapest second rate black fuel and oil they could find. Oil is oil. Don't buy the PR BS. It doesn't make a hoot of difference. Those babies carried 10000 ltrs of **** oil and it would never be changed. Filtered and purified and would be in that ** for 10 yrs. People will believe anything if its presently nicely.
This is badass stuff, Boxer

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
And a happy Thursday to all my buds. If I didn't reply to your posts, I will tonight. Busy day ahead here at work. Hope everyone is doing good.
Going-bananas.gif

@Trouty @Ranching @RGV_Clos @maxdogg @haleyrules @Melonfeud @waldoputty

Status
Not open for further replies.