I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

haleyrules

Reaction score
Morning Haley. Another day another dollar. Enjoying a cup of coffee before the morning meeting. How are you amigo?
Everything is good. Just finished a coffee and heading out for an early morning walk. Have a good one.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
And a happy Thursday to all my buds. If I didn't reply to your posts, I will tonight. Busy day ahead here at work. Hope everyone is doing good.
Going-bananas.gif

@Trouty @Ranching @RGV_Clos @maxdogg @haleyrules @Melonfeud @waldoputty
Have an enjoyable day telling those E-gal clods Philip Rivers has never dropped 3 games straight in 14 years,,, the ' pucker factor clinch' VIBES should prove amusingo_O

:thumbup:

Melonfeud

Reaction score
that cat is too funny:lmao2::laugh::lmao2:
The 'feud's' shock collar casing-liner detector lit up full bar on that one Dave!o_O
:facepalm:

Only time I've ever saw a feline reaction like that(bobcats) was when they were rifle shot:facepalm:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The 'feud's' shock collar casing-liner detector lit up full bar on that one Dave!o_O
:facepalm:

Only time I've ever saw a feline reaction like that(bobcats) was when they were rifle shot:facepalm:
Gotta hit the G spot to get felines to react like that. LOL

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
:lmao: I hear tell the PUTTY once tried that with his casing-liner and it went to " minus 2 negative stub" on him:omg:,,,:laugh:

:lmao: hit that G spot it in a forceful and otherworldly fashion for that reactiono_O
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
Negative 2 inches. LOL

MileyDancer

Reaction score
I'm back. I got benched for 30 days for saying a certain poster was a hateable person. Lol

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I'm back. I got benched for 30 days for saying a certain poster was a hateable person. Lol

AHOY!,,,I've been noticing yer' absence,,, didn't know you'd been on the bench though,,, figured it was from something else ,,,I guess if you called
" agent x" ( idk? Who/what/ when or where) out, and slapped that personal label on them ,,it could be grounds,I guess? ,,,but 30 days? ,,,you've rode pine in the past huh?

You could get a bit more verbally creative in yer' cerebal slam casing-liner's to where 60-70% wouldn't even know they got dough popped " tagged" till they reread it twice:lmao:,,,sometimes, maybe for you Bro, would be a simple
" right-0n" reply and walk off :thumbup:
Cuz' that's what I'm thinking would keep you in the game Dancer!
Personally I like slinging "Sports Fan" cuz' not only did Robert Duvall in "the great Santini" sling it around,,, but it's subculture slang for "Stupid F**k" in my dictionary;)

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
is that what daboyz did to ranchy?
ouch, no wonder it is stumpy
:lmao:
What up? I'm buying an investment home, hope I dont regret it. One of my bros has been wanting to partner up with me on something. Gonna check for rats this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.