I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

waldoputty

Reaction score
AHOY!,,,I've been noticing yer' absence,,, didn't know you'd been on the bench though,,, figured it was from something else ,,,I guess if you called
" agent x" ( idk? Who/what/ when or where) out, and slapped that personal label on them ,,it could be grounds,I guess? ,,,but 30 days? ,,,you've rode pine in the past huh?

You could get a bit more verbally creative in yer' cerebal slam casing-liner's to where 60-70% wouldn't even know they got dough popped " tagged" till they reread it twice:lmao:,,,sometimes, maybe for you Bro, would be a simple
" right-0n" reply and walk off :thumbup:
Cuz' that's what I'm thinking would keep you in the game Dancer!
Personally I like slinging "Sports Fan" cuz' not only did Robert Duvall in "the great Santini" sling it around,,, but it's subculture slang for "Stupid F**k" in my dictionary;)

"You could get a bit more verbally creative in yer' cerebal slam casing-liner's to where 60-70% wouldn't even know they got dough popped " tagged" till they reread it twice"

now we understand why melon posts are so hard to understand - intentional obfuscation...

waldoputty

Reaction score
What up? I'm buying an investment home, hope I dont regret it. One of my bros has been wanting to partner up with me on something. Gonna check for rats this weekend.

still recovering from that trip. good grief...
where is the investment?
you can always tent the place for rats...

waldoputty

Reaction score
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
Yeppers, I reckon you got it across the goal line on
me with that one,Putty buddy!
:lmao: :thumbup:

:lmao:
but u have spanked me plenty also so i guess we are 'even'...
that is a big difference from sneaky @Trouty.
when he gets spanked, he lays low waiting for the coast to clear ;)

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
still recovering from that trip. good grief...
where is the investment?
you can always tent the place for rats...
A friends mother passed away and left him her house. Nice little place, fairly new and recently remodeled. I offered him 70% of county assessed value. He took it. Gonna have it inspected in a few days, if it all pans out will close about 3 to 5 days after. We won't make a killing, but just enough to see if we what to continue investing together.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
"You could get a bit more verbally creative in yer' cerebal slam casing-liner's to where 60-70% wouldn't even know they got dough popped " tagged" till they reread it twice"

now we understand why melon posts are so hard to understand - intentional obfuscation...

Nay, my far eastern windy friend,,, BUT "intentional obliteration" of yer' made in China casing-linero_O

Melon 1
Putty 1

waldoputty

Reaction score
A friends mother passed away and left him her house. Nice little place, fairly new and recently remodeled. I offered him 70% of county assessed value. He took it. Gonna have it inspected in a few days, if it all pans out will close about 3 to 5 days after. We won't make a killing, but just enough to see if we what to continue investing together.

oh where is it? are u going to rent it out? low flood plain?

waldoputty

Reaction score
Nay, my far eastern windy friend,,, BUT "intentional obliteration" of yer' made in China casing-linero_O

Melon 1
Putty 1

low cost casing liners from china overwhelm melon by sheer numbers.
then dexter premium casing liner in for the finishing touch.
sad end game for melon

putty 2
melon 1

watermelon-600x450.jpg

waldoputty

Reaction score
It's in a nice upper middle class neighborhood in the middle of town, ideal location. We will try to sell it first, if not we will rent it.

my only concern is holding too many properties in hurricane-prone areas.
i personally believe 10-year storms and 100-year storms will be far more frequent.
and that there will be real estate exodus from certain areas including the caribbean islands .

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Good deal Coach,,,:thumbup:

WOOT-WOOT:starspin:
this calls for a drink;)
I know as nice of a place my mother had, big Sis and little Brother (along with middle sister and me,, but we both live out of state)
Wanted to sell sooner rather than later ,her being the executor ( and a shrewd casing-liner to boot) held out till the price got acceptable ( after the real estate agent took his cut from the sale) as winter is around the corner and that mean $400 month utilities bills( she said that, and as a rental between 4 quarter share owners who love each other dearly till we got to be around each other for more than a week wasn't viableo_O)
I got a couple text messages the other day from her area code that were filed to large to download,,,, ought to text her( she's got 3 different phone #s plus my brother has a Hoosier casing-liner now,,,and I haven't kept track of which is what,,,,this calls for another drink;))
SALUD.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Good deal Coach,,,:thumbup:

WOOT-WOOT:starspin:
this calls for a drink;)
I know as nice of a place my mother had, big Sis and little Brother (along with middle sister and me,, but we both live out of state)
Wanted to sell sooner rather than later ,her being the executor ( and a shrewd casing-liner to boot) held out till the price got acceptable ( after the real estate agent took his cut from the sale) as winter is around the corner and that mean $400 month utilities bills( she said that, and as a rental between 4 quarter share owners who love each other dearly till we got to be around each other for more than a week wasn't viableo_O)
I got a couple text messages the other day from her area code that were filed to large to download,,,, ought to text her( she's got 3 different phone #s plus my brother has a Hoosier casing-liner now,,,and I haven't kept track of which is what,,,,this calls for another drink;))
SALUD.
Dealing with family can be a pain in the rear. I'm treading lightly on this. Hope it works out and we don't come out of this with any ill feelings. We are best friends and hope it stays that way.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
low cost casing liners from china overwhelm melon by sheer numbers.
then dexter premium casing liner in for the finishing touch.
sad end game for melon

putty 2
melon 1

watermelon-600x450.jpg
Negatory red star collar!
The Dexter commandeered casing liner is out of play/ non factor in yer' stir fried world,, he's tooling westward-ho in ito_O

Superior quality of Melons penetrating casing-liner's renders PUTTY's patent infringement and other stolen copyrighted casing-liner's pathetically engineered into the Chi-com junk that it was before it was even manufactured! Game over in Wally's world:rolleyes:

The MELON resides righteously Victorious !!!
( don't ferget to drag all that D.U.impacted junk back home with yer' losing record,,, Palo_O)

:lmao2::angry::lmao2:

Last edited:

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I'm back. I got benched for 30 days for saying a certain poster was a hateable person. Lol
Great to have you back, Miley. We were asking about you, and @Zordon gave us the scoop.

Stay outta trouble for 8 months and it resets. I've been benched so many times :). That reset has saved my bacon.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
good stuff, brother. Sorry to hear about your bud's mom.

waldoputty

Reaction score
Negatory red star collar!
The Dexter commandeered casing liner is out of play/ non factor in yer' stir fried world,, he's tooling westward-ho in ito_O

Superior quality of Melons penetrating casing-liner's renders PUTTY's patent infringement and other stolen copyrighted casing-liner's pathetically engineered into the Chi-com junk that it was before it was even manufactured! Game over in Wally's world:rolleyes:

The MELON resides righteously Victorious !!!
( don't ferget to drag all that D.U.impacted junk back home with yer' losing record,,, Palo_O

putty attorney files temporary restraining order in the US while melon cannot stop manufacturing in china.
putty then adds inertial guidance technology from france so that casing liner penetrates melon where the sun does not shine, OUCH!
righteous but dejected melon resides next to his white flag wavering in the wind.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.