I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Lol, I appreciate your opinion whether I agree with it or not. I happen to agree 100% with you on this one :)
I was kinda trying to stay out of them anyways but after coming here (to this thread) I decided to stay out "permanently". I put it in quotes because I hate to say with absolute certainty that I'll never go back but if I do I'll try to be more polite even if people don't agree. Everyone knows my opinion and I'd rather not have that get in the way of everything else we have in common and hopefully we can let bygones be bygones.

I know I'm easy to get riled up, I've been that way my entire life. Everyone from co workers to family will f with me whenever they get bored just to see me go off and rant. I rarely let the anger hold over but for a few minutes I may actually be po'd and they'll say "calm down dude" or some sheet like that. And I'm like "f you dude, you just purposely f'ed with me to piss me off and get this exact response and now you're wonderimg why I'm po'd and telling me to calm down"?!

Point being, I usually wear my emotions on my sleeve (as I'm doing now) for better or worse and I think quite a few people here figured that out pretty quick, haha. I know I have a tendency to over react and say some things I probably shouldn't. Some things I do mean but some I don't/didn't and I've felt pretty bad since the night I went off on you Trouty so I formally apologize.

Somewhat off topic, over the years I've been to other teams forums (college and pro) just to check them out and one thing I've noticed is how many people cheering for the same team get in constant arguments over stupid stuff because they all think they know what's best. It's bad, especially when a team isn't doing well. That's why I'm very grateful this site has forums like this where we can be fans of the same team (or others) and not be forced to talk about football. It's sooooo much better this way and I've told Reality something similar in a PM. I'll probably even cut back out of the football forums for the most part. I know everyone loves the Cowboys but I can only read 20 pages of 1,000 different opinions of what defensive coordinator we should hire, or how much more we should do this or that. Over "here" is real talk :)
We all wear emotions on our sleeves. We just know when to bow out :)

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I've definitely noticed how tight you guys are, very cool. Thanks for the old link, I'm very interested in perusing it. Random questions definitely pop up and sometimes I eventually figure them out but maybe the older threads will answer a few as well.
Us being tight is an understatement, Aria. We are friends and we protect each other :)

Give that old thread a ganders when you have time

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Bwahahahahaha...I'll always be "she" and "her" and I'm fine with that. I'm already used to my wife calling me "princess" on occasion. She's a smart *** and makes us look like innocent school girls.
:muttley::muttley::muttley::star:

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Us being tight is an understatement, Aria. We are friends and we protect each other :)

Give that old thread a ganders when you have time
I remember the night my daughter went on her first date. You guys kept me company on the thread. That was cool

Status
Not open for further replies.