I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Wrong turn at Tahoe" is one of my favorites .when "HEAT" came out it blew me away.
 
Oh man, Heat was fantastic! Tom Sizemore before he got all drugged out. That bank robbery seen was epic!!

It was about the most realistic fire/ maneuver two man attack/breakout to have EVER come out of Hollywood.
 
4512051.jpg
 
lol. I get stopped down here all the time...half pissed...pay a little "fine" on the spot (40 bucks) and l am on my way!! Great country!! hahaha! Corpses in the trunk...45 bucks...:).
 
lol. I get stopped down here all the time...half pissed...pay a little "fine" on the spot (40 bucks) and l am on my way!! Great country!! hahaha! Corpses in the trunk...45 bucks...:).
Mordidas. Paid my fair share of those in Mexico back in the day.
 
What kind of whisky do you drink??
I've always been partial to Jim beam but I'll see something on the aisle while walking thru a booze Emporium and try it out,I avoid super cheap/ plastic bottled and all "moonshine" being marketed, got a moonshiner friend in Oklahoma and drank my fill of that crap in this life. those were the days bro! When the cops told you to go home or go to jail if you been drinking and get behind the wheel,,I used to love tooling the back roads and river bottoms with a full cooler and a couple of like minded road dogs on Sundays.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,111
Messages
14,668,086
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top