dallasdave
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 32,326
- Reaction score
- 88,063
The Departed was a great mob movie with tons of stars in it, if you get a chance watch it, a great movie.
The Departed was a great mob movie with tons of stars in it, if you get a chance watch it, a great movie.
I've seen it a few times, Dave! Also, American Gangster was a good one!The Departed was a great mob movie with tons of stars in it, if you get a chance watch it, a great movie.
Oh man, Heat was fantastic! Tom Sizemore before he got all drugged out. That bank robbery seen was epic!!"Wrong turn at Tahoe" is one of my favorites .when "HEAT" came out it blew me away.
Oh man, Heat was fantastic! Tom Sizemore before he got all drugged out. That bank robbery seen was epic!!
Check out the movie: Lawless. Tom Hardy is awesome in that movie.
Mordidas. Paid my fair share of those in Mexico back in the day.lol. I get stopped down here all the time...half pissed...pay a little "fine" on the spot (40 bucks) and l am on my way!! Great country!! hahaha! Corpses in the trunk...45 bucks....
Check out the movie: Lawless. Tom Hardy is awesome in that movie.
Great movie-real good saw it 5 timesI've seen it a few times, Dave! Also, American Gangster was a good one!
Top of the Morn TroutyMorning fellas!!!
Happy Thursday![]()
Morning, Captain!Top of the Morn Trouty
I've always been partial to Jim beam but I'll see something on the aisle while walking thru a booze Emporium and try it out,I avoid super cheap/ plastic bottled and all "moonshine" being marketed, got a moonshiner friend in Oklahoma and drank my fill of that crap in this life. those were the days bro! When the cops told you to go home or go to jail if you been drinking and get behind the wheel,,I used to love tooling the back roads and river bottoms with a full cooler and a couple of like minded road dogs on Sundays.What kind of whisky do you drink??
Morning, Captain!

Sounds like a good placelol. I get stopped down here all the time...half pissed...pay a little "fine" on the spot (40 bucks) and l am on my way!! Great country!! hahaha! Corpses in the trunk...45 bucks....

