Trouty
Kellen Moore baby
- Messages
- 31,526
- Reaction score
- 80,467
@MileyDancer, that is a rad *** stein!! Me jelly!! 
That's pretty hilarious! ( I kinda pictured it in my mind,as in One of those motivational speaker type of settings where people paid you to speak,,And like the whole crowd draws a 'Eureka moment' when you laid that down on them,,, but I'm kinda twisted anyway)I started the speech by saying...People say, it's not what you know, it's who you blow. I say, I don't care how you get the job, it's what you do with it once you get it.



Good morning. Off to work we go.Good Mornin boys!
lol Monday morning blues?? When is your speech?Good morning. Off to work we go.
Supposed to be tonight, but im gonna pass it on to my replacement. . I'm done, taking a knee and running out the clock for the next 4 weeks.lol Monday morning blues?? When is your speech?
I really don't blame you! Public speaking leaves me cold and nervous.Supposed to be tonight, but im gonna pass it on to my replacement. . I'm done, taking a knee and running out the clock for the next 4 weeks.
.Supposed to be tonight, but im gonna pass it on to my replacement. . I'm done, taking a knee and running out the clock for the next 4 weeks.
Be safe, my bruddaWell, l am on my way. Later, boys have a good one..
I caught my daughters stomach bug. gonna stay home tonight, they need to move on without me. I already said my goodbyes to my players and staff. No drinking til the weekend for me. Salud, time for a shot of Imodium. LOLMorning, my friends!
Everyone, please, have a blessed and safe day today
Good luck tonight if you decide to go, @Ranching. If not, take that knee and maybe a scotch or three
![]()
Salud, friend. Get through that bug, brother!I caught my daughters stomach bug. gonna stay home tonight, they need to move on without me. I already said my goodbyes to my players and staff. No drinking til the weekend for me. Salud, time for a shot of Imodium. LOL
Good call! And brother! I never ' hit the road' without the imodium A.D. stashed in the ash tray.I caught my daughters stomach bug. gonna stay home tonight, they need to move on without me. I already said my goodbyes to my players and staff. No drinking til the weekend for me. Salud, time for a shot of Imodium. LOL


WoW! I've seen that stuff advertised on t.v. but couldn't tell you what it's for, glad to hear your starting to tune it back on all fronts bro!Prilosec for me is my most important med. I ran out once and was at the VA pharmacy begging for a temp refill like an opiate addict begging for Vicodin
They gave me 160 that day after I went a week without any. Was throwing up water, couldn't drink beer without my heart turning into fire. When I got home I took 5. Was taking 5 a day until my doc said more than two can ruin bone density
Went back to my two a day and have been g2g since. And make damn sure I never run out!
Thanks, brother! Yeah, it's for severe heartburn/GERD. Without it, quality of life is miserable (especially if you have GERD, like myself).WoW! I've seen that stuff advertised on t.v. but couldn't tell you what it's for, glad to hear your starting to tune it back on all fronts bro!
Thanks, brother! Yeah, it's for severe heartburn/GERD. Without it, quality of life is miserable (especially if you have GERD, like myself).
I love the rain, RGV! Lucky! And thanks for the kind words, friend.Sounds painful, take care of yourself Brother.
Coach, sounds like you caught that bug that's been going around. So far so good here (knock on wood)
It's been raining hard all day long, we needed it tho.
