I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tried that Georgia Gold chicken from KFC. Whoever thought of that needs to be terminated. That stuff was disgusting! :facepalm:

Lol!! We had that, too, about two months ago (my son loves him some KFC, but he only gets it every so often) and we were both disappointed to say the least.

Those funky commercials are great, tho, Dex! Lol
 
Lol!! We had that, too, about two months ago (my son loves him some KFC, but he only gets it every so often) and we were both disappointed to say the least.

Those funky commercials are great, tho, Dex! Lol

18 bucks for a 6-piece smothered in who knows what and covered in pickles! I knew I should have went to Popeyes......:(
 
Boys, l am starting to really worry about Negative Creep!! What happened to that boy?
 
18 bucks for a 6-piece smothered in who knows what and covered in pickles! I knew I should have went to Popeyes......:(
I used to like the sandwich they made where they used fried chicken breasts as buns. Forgot what it was called, but it was one of the reason I used to weigh 340 lbs. I was gooood
 
I used to like the sandwich they made where they used fried chicken breasts as buns. Forgot what it was called, but it was one of the reason I used to weigh 340 lbs. I was gooood
Lmao!!!!

They also used to have those 1 dollar little sandwiches in like 4 flavors that were ridiculous and great for the price. Course they don't have em anymore and those chicken little sandwiches have no meat in them and are
Ike 2.50
 
Yeah, just get the 20 dollar family meal next time. It's 8 pieces and two sides :)
Small family if you can feed them with 8 of KFC's mini chicken parts. I mean they must be buyin dwarf chickens!! Is it ok to call chickens dwarfs?!:).
 
Small family if you can feed them with 8 of KFC's mini chicken parts. I mean they must be buyin dwarf chickens!! Is it ok to call chickens dwarfs?!:).
No! Off to the gulag with NC for you, Boxer! :D

They're actually thighs and legs :) but I get your point :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,125
Messages
14,669,021
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top