Trouty
Kellen Moore baby
- Messages
- 31,526
- Reaction score
- 80,467
Same here. Never heard of it.Lol. I had never even heard of the show, the thing we do for our kids. Quality time. Salud!
Gulp, Gulp, GulpDrink up, Captain!!!![]()
We haven't been to the zoo in quite a while. The LA Zoo is right down the street from where I live, too.Sounds like the little fella needs a trip to the zoo.............![]()
Salud!!Gulp, Gulp, Gulp
CheersSalud!!![]()
LikeSame here. Never heard of it.
My daughter (14) was watching it and I paused to see what see what she was watching..........next thing I know, it's 10:30 at night and I've gone thru 2 bowls of popcorn.
Gotta admit, I like the show.
Cheers, Captain!Cheers
That would be great. Hope it works out.Pursuing the California Lemon Law for my Fusion. May get back 25k of the 32k I spent on it (it's paid off).
Working with an attorney who doesnt take any of the money that Ford pays me for the repurchase.
Thanks, CoachTh
That would be great. Hope it works out.
Better get a pitcher, there's a lot of Trout being cooked by WaldoThanks, Coach![]()

Better get a pitcher, there's a lot of Trout being cooked by Waldo![]()





Thank YOu
A pitcher and an empty stomach!!!
Blue Moon just for you, Captain![]()






Yeah. That would be great!Th
That would be great. Hope it works out.
Trout...what happened to that car?
A pitcher and an empty stomach!!!
Blue Moon just for you, Captain![]()
Well, most recently two ******* bicyclists just stabbed it cuz they were riding down a busy LA street in the middle of the road like idiots and I gave them a piece of my mouth.Trout...what happened to that car?
