Trouty
Kellen Moore baby
- Messages
- 31,526
- Reaction score
- 80,467
Did he do that??Rambo did it best
Haven't seen Rambo in ages!!Did he do that??Rambo did it best
Haven't seen Rambo in ages!!You ever eat wild pig?[/QUONestor cour
Them boars got some mean looking tuskers on them,looks like a 45 long colt would be the medicineGo for the small ones! Sweeter meat!
Use a .45
Or you can do it the country way and hang in a tree with a Cold Steel and drop on it and slit its throat![]()
Right on, Coach.Of course. not big into wild game, but ive had it plenty.
In the first movie. First Blood, I thinkDid he do that??Haven't seen Rambo in ages!!
Yup, .45 drops em pretty easily. Had a partner that used to hunt them.Them boars got some mean looking tuskers on them,looks like a 45 long colt would be the medicine
I googled it, you be correct, sirIn the first movie. First Blood, I think
It's not a sports forum. It was dedicated to the tv show Dallas. I told everyone I was a fan. lolWhich forum?
You really must be, PAIt's not a sports forum. It was dedicated to the tv show Dallas. I told everyone I was a fan. lol
We have a big wild hog problem here in Texas. Some ranchers hunt them from helicopters.
A very tough hunt![]()
Check out local butcher shops. Call in and ask. Armenian butcher shops sometimes have it, Puttyhey trouty, contractor is done for the day.
never had wild hog.
real curious though.
Check out local butcher shops. Call in and ask. Armenian butcher shops sometimes have it, Putty
If you're in SoCal, you have em in one way or another.dont have butcher shops where i am.
may be san pedro or long beach would have one.
never saw one before, but i have only been to butcher shops in the Bay Area...
If you're in SoCal, you have em in one way or another.
Google "butcher shop near me" "meat market near
me" etc
What city are you in?you are right.
that worked.
a butcher shop in san pedro about 6 miles away
i drive through that road when i go to the highway...
where i am is so damn inconvenient that it has made me too lazy to go out.
What city are you in?
there really should be a "beer cheers" emoji
