Trouty
Kellen Moore baby
- Messages
- 31,526
- Reaction score
- 80,467
Thanks, Dave, our Captain at the helm!Good luck Trouty, hope for good things![]()







Thanks, Dave, our Captain at the helm!Good luck Trouty, hope for good things![]()







Gracias, amigo! RGV, also, just wanted to say, I've been loving your posts lately, brother! Please keep posting!!!Hoping and praying for a good report amigo
![]()








I couldn't find it, was it from yesterday?? What thread, Dave???Ice Ice Baby ---What do you think ?
Thanks, dear Coach. Going tomorrow first thing, when I find out the results I'll let you guys know![]()
State of the Salary Cap page 6 in the Fan Zone --was response to JCI couldn't find it, was it from yesterday?? What thread, Dave???
Thanks, Waldo. Just getting a follow up lab to a lab I had two weeks ago. My doc didn't like the results that my liver showed.trouty, not sure what ur issue is.
but good luck and hoping for a good result![]()
Yes, I love it!!!State of the Salary Cap page 6 in the Fan Zone --was response to JC






JC said those guys needed a cold one so I gave some Ice Ice BabyYes, I love it!!!
Someone else also posted "It's Hammer Time" in one of the threads![]()

I saw that in the quote box, Captain!!!JC said those guys needed a cold one so I gave some Ice Ice Baby![]()







JC said those guys needed a cold one so I gave some Ice Ice Baby![]()





Thanks, Waldo. Just getting a follow up lab to a lab I had two weeks ago. My doc didn't like the results that my liver showed.
Natty Ice!JC said those guys needed a cold one so I gave some Ice Ice Baby![]()
Ice Ice Nany!!! I gotta hear that one!Natty Ice!
I met Vanilla Ice back in the 90's during spring break. I was working security and he drove up in a Honda civic. I thought he'd have an entourage. He basically did karaoke. Gotta admit, Ice Ice Nany was pretty catchy.

Should we call you Dr. Waldo?wish u the best.
if u want a 2nd opinion, pm me.
Haha, Baby.Ice Ice Nany!!! I gotta hear that one!![]()
Haha, Baby.
Should we call you Dr. Waldo?
Very good of you. On another note, those bikini babes you posted on the salary cap thread didn't leave much on the bone. We need more cushion for the pushin. Lol, I felt like picking my teeth.lol, no.
i have a few buddies that are MDs and i run all my medical stuff by them.
before got really sick in 2015, i did a very naughty thing - my friends remote-diagnosed me whenever i needed to see a doctor.
however, for a 2nd/3rd opinion, my friends are perfect...
Natty Ice!
I met Vanilla Ice back in the 90's during spring break. I was working security and he drove up in a Honda civic. I thought he'd have an entourage. He basically did karaoke. Gotta admit, Ice Ice Nany was pretty catchy.

