I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
does this work?https://lh5.***BROKEN***/8xQwPciaVy7NyRoSNrV091F5O-I7-OKOLTbT5cyMecLs0r5gfF3ienC3WzdZUN7WSDxcnpMBEcl2ex6IMAt98q-ZoNtn2hmCf0aPAWTD8XyIBgnfI25KrBM7TbYF0EiP6ThqQ3Jh
Very nice pic. Where is this at?
 
Very nice pic. Where is this at?

this is from my favorite starbucks.
1/2 mile from the ocean or less.
i walked from there everyday.
i think it is the only starbucks with that type of view from SF to LA.
though may be malibu has one
it has fire pits outside.
good number of cute girls come by and many r friendly
i hang out here everyday.
 
this is from my favorite starbucks.
1/2 mile from the ocean or less.
i walked from there everyday.
i think it is the only starbucks with that type of view from SF to LA.
though may be malibu has one
Very nice :)
 
Very nice :)

i do my salary cap spreadsheets there lol
i go there so often made a few friends there like to elder couple that i share pastries with every weekday

it has fire pits outside.
good number of cute girls come by and many r friendly
i hang out here everyday.
 
i do my salary cap spreadsheets there lol
i go there so often made a few friends there like to elder couple that i share pastries with every weekday

it has fire pits outside.
good number of cute girls come by and many r friendly
i hang out here everyday.
That's awesome, bro. Nothing like the ocean and babes!
 
ah private, it is General Chow
get down and give me 100
It's too late, you've already been christened with Mr. Chow. You asked for a nickname, Coach gave ya one. We can't go back now and change it. Embrace it, it fits you! :)
 
I'm out Mr. Chow, and to any others who may stop in this fine evening.

Goodnight
 
It's too late, you've already been christened with Mr. Chow. You asked for a nickname, Coach gave ya one. We can't go back now and change it. Embrace it, it fits you! :)

good grief
what have i done to myself
putty screwed
 
only like little spinners that weigh 95.
They either leave their 'stuff' stashed around your place that another woman will find and get bent outta shape with you over or pinch/ steal b.s. items off your coffee table/ bedroom dressers,,,or usually both of the above.
 
Pico is about 20 miles from me, Carlsbad 90 (and what a gorgeous city Carlsbad is).
I remember doing the Carlsbad caverns when we went to see mom's sister in Sacramento as a kid one year on vacation, it was cold in the cave,I remember that much,I was prolly 5 or 6.
 
I remember doing the Carlsbad caverns when we went to see mom's sister in Sacramento as a kid one year on vacation, it was cold in the cave,I remember that much,I was prolly 5 or 6.

Carlsbad is in SoCal, the Carlsbad caverns are in New Mexico :omg:

Maybe I have too much wine in me but none of this geographical stuff is making sense :lmao:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,200
Messages
14,672,280
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top