Trouty
Kellen Moore baby
- Messages
- 31,526
- Reaction score
- 80,467
Mr. Chow sure is somethin'Copy! I can see kitchen window? Ocean view!
Mr.Chow is a rock star.



Mr. Chow sure is somethin'Copy! I can see kitchen window? Ocean view!
Mr.Chow is a rock star.



Woot!!Raisin bread on Sundays!
Very nice pic. Where is this at?does this work?https://lh5.***BROKEN***/8xQwPciaVy7NyRoSNrV091F5O-I7-OKOLTbT5cyMecLs0r5gfF3ienC3WzdZUN7WSDxcnpMBEcl2ex6IMAt98q-ZoNtn2hmCf0aPAWTD8XyIBgnfI25KrBM7TbYF0EiP6ThqQ3Jh
Very nice pic. Where is this at?
Very nicethis is from my favorite starbucks.
1/2 mile from the ocean or less.
i walked from there everyday.
i think it is the only starbucks with that type of view from SF to LA.
though may be malibu has one
Very nice![]()
Mr. Chow sure is somethin'![]()
That's awesome, bro. Nothing like the ocean and babes!i do my salary cap spreadsheets there lol
i go there so often made a few friends there like to elder couple that i share pastries with every weekday
it has fire pits outside.
good number of cute girls come by and many r friendly
i hang out here everyday.
Raisin bread on Sundays!
It's too late, you've already been christened with Mr. Chow. You asked for a nickname, Coach gave ya one. We can't go back now and change it. Embrace it, it fits you!ah private, it is General Chow
get down and give me 100
That's awesome, bro. Nothing like the ocean and babes!
It's too late, you've already been christened with Mr. Chow. You asked for a nickname, Coach gave ya one. We can't go back now and change it. Embrace it, it fits you!![]()
good night troutyI'm out Mr. Chow, and to any others who may stop in this fine evening.
Goodnight
Night, bruddagood night trouty
and you can learn to play bingo and shuffle board too!




Nite,bro.Good night boys. I'm out
They either leave their 'stuff' stashed around your place that another woman will find and get bent outta shape with you over or pinch/ steal b.s. items off your coffee table/ bedroom dressers,,,or usually both of the above.only like little spinners that weigh 95.
I remember doing the Carlsbad caverns when we went to see mom's sister in Sacramento as a kid one year on vacation, it was cold in the cave,I remember that much,I was prolly 5 or 6.Pico is about 20 miles from me, Carlsbad 90 (and what a gorgeous city Carlsbad is).
I remember doing the Carlsbad caverns when we went to see mom's sister in Sacramento as a kid one year on vacation, it was cold in the cave,I remember that much,I was prolly 5 or 6.


