I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salud Drinking Bros!

I'm currently in the Blue Ridge Mountains visting my folks--who retired up here years ago.
We're at the top of a mountain just off the Blue Ridge Parkway.
NC/VA border.
It's crazy beautiful and my kids are loving it.
Google it sometime.

Off to NYC next week to show them the city.
 
Last edited:
Salud Drinking Bros!

I currently in the Blue Ridge Mountains visting my folks--who retired up here years ago.
Were at the top of a mountain just off the Blue Ridge Parkway.
It's crazy beautiful and my kids are loving it.
Google it sometime.

Off to NYC next week to show them the city.
Enjoy brother! Be safe, say hi to Eli for us. Lol.
 
Salud Drinking Bros!

I'm currently in the Blue Ridge Mountains visting my folks--who retired up here years ago.
We're at the top of a mountain just off the Blue Ridge Parkway.
It's crazy beautiful and my kids are loving it.
Google it sometime.

Off to NYC next week to show them the city.
Only because it includes "blue ridge mountains" @Ranching :D

 
A good movie is the film Maverick with Mel Gibson, Jody Foster, and James Garner, ftw!
 
I love that movie. James Garner is awesome!!
The whole film is awesome! Remember when Mel pulls down Danny's handkerchief and tries to remember him (for the Lethal Weapon films).

So good!
 
The whole film is awesome! Remember when Mel pulls down Danny's handkerchief and tries to remember him (for the Lethal Weapon films).

So good!
That was great, the scene with the Indian was awesome.
 
Salud Drinking Bros!

I'm currently in the Blue Ridge Mountains visting my folks--who retired up here years ago.
We're at the top of a mountain just off the Blue Ridge Parkway.
NC/VA border.
It's crazy beautiful and my kids are loving it.
Google it sometime.

Off to NYC next week to show them the city.
Have a wonderful time, JC! :star::dance::dance:
 
I stopped the boozing at about 4 glasses of 3 fingers worth of scotch!

Victory! :D
 
I promised the little one no more till next weekend.

I let him take out my 1908 Colt and pretend to pull me over! Father of the year? :D
 
I never realized how much John Denver looked like Martina Navratilova.
giphy.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,245
Messages
14,674,685
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top