I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
What pills are you taking, if you don't mind me asking, PA? Anything less than 4mg dilaudid and it's a shame
It's called Sulfamethoxazole. I'm not even sure what it is. They're big capsules. I also got pain meds and other meds for nausea but I've only used a couple of the pain ones and none of the others. The leg hurts but it's bearable.
 
It's called Sulfamethoxazole. I'm not even sure what it is. They're big capsules. I also got pain meds and other meds for nausea but I've only used a couple of the pain ones and none of the others. The leg hurts but it's bearable.
Keep on keeping on, PA!
 
I'm jealous! Lets have a couple more and throw Waldo into the water! Lol
LoL,,, he's prolly afraid that cool water might shrivel his pod, and that just wouldn't be a good thing for him while he's sporting his florescent lime green speedo swimming trunks,,,,I reckon!:lmao2:
 
It's called Sulfamethoxazole. I'm not even sure what it is. They're big capsules. I also got pain meds and other meds for nausea but I've only used a couple of the pain ones and none of the others. The leg hurts but it's bearable.

that is an antibiotic. make sure you take those on time or they could lose their effectiveness...
 
LoL,,, he's prolly afraid that cool water might shrivel his pod, and that just wouldn't be a good thing for him while he's sporting his florescent lime green speedo swimming trunks,,,,I reckon!:lmao2:

wow melon has an active imagination :eek:
 
I am swift and would catch you with a 25 m lead :)

No lie, you'll see. I ran consistent 5 minute miles. 11-12.35 2 miles
"Like"
I missed scoring that perfect 300 in the annual PFT test in the corp one year by like 15 seconds on the 3 mile /18 min. run,,I was close to that 5 minutes /mile mark all thru high school:thumbup:
 
that is an antibiotic. make sure you take those on time or they could lose their effectiveness...
Yea I will. They didn't really say when to take it only twice a day so I've taken one in the morning and one in the evening.
 
Yea I will. They didn't really say when to take it only twice a day so I've taken one in the morning and one in the evening.

well that sounds reasonable.
i have taken those myself until i started to seemingly get a reaction (typically itch etc).
 
.
.
@Trouty problems


the-pain-of-holding-one%E2%80%99s-pee-for-too-long-meme.jpg
 
Last edited:
It was over on the Dak thread about the cops kid. Someone wanted to turn it into a Kap thread. When I said that Kap and Dak shouldn't be in the same thread together he wanted to argue. lol I have a very low threshold anymore. It's easier to banish them then continue to argue with them.
Amen. Me too. Easier to just ban them and go on!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,248
Messages
14,675,033
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top