LocimusPrime
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 34,091
- Reaction score
- 92,903
What's up bro. Just got done eating. Man I'm stuffed
another one hit biach
You got it, brother! Lips are sealedTomorrow 2 pm, mums the word, don't tell my niece lol


You're dang right I am, Max! I'm messing with Bodi in some thread. It's really getting weird. I don't even know what thread it is LOL@ Trouty you still with me bro?
I wanna party!!!
oh tell me bro I will go there.You're dang right I am, Max! I'm messing with Bodi in some thread. It's really getting weird. I don't even know what thread it is LOL
He's cool, Max, it's really bizarre tho LOLoh tell me bro I will go there.![]()
He's cool, Max, it's really bizarre tho LOL
It's the Jaylon AFO thread. Bodi is cool, a bit off, but cool. I don't even know what we're doing in there. Take a look-see![]()

Does Jaylon have a dead leg?He's cool, Max, it's really bizarre tho LOL
It's the Jaylon AFO thread. Bodi is cool, a bit off, but cool. I don't even know what we're doing in there. Take a look-see![]()
Thanks, RGV. And always likewise. Always, brother.Got your back Trouty....on any thread
![]()
Thanks, RGV. And always likewise. Always, brother.
Most of the posts were deleted, they were so funny! You guys missed out![]()
Loud indeedI caught some of them Trouty, when I went back they were missing lol
It was getting loud lol
![]()

more one hit ****
