Ha! I'll come after you!!!!Got it. I will show up in the game threadThanks for the support.
Salud Ranching. I hope things are well down in Texas.![]()


You and that steak and cheese subway sammy, Mel!!!
Sounds like you're locked, stocked, and ready to rock!!!
Just ordered a bunch of Thai and am gonna get my son a pizza next door
Pretty spot on, Melon
The packers- seahawks was on the radio while I was transacting bizzness and it sure 'sounded' like the referees were flagging the crap out of Seattle,,, they ejected a cornerback with 9 minutes left in the first quarter,,, I really dislike Pete Carroll but his team needs to lose fairly![]()
Hey, I never told you this but I had an uncle who was a high school principal and football coach of the schools team up in northern Oklahoma, there was a white football helmet on his carport one time that looked like someone hit it with a sledge hammer on the top,he'd had o.l. and d.l. lined up in practicing the snap and said he saw what he thought were teeth flying in the air when that helmet exploded, lol a bunch of little white chips**** the Giants!!! Lol, Salud, Shunny!!!

what breed of dog is it?Damn. Just got back from the vet. My oldest boy has hip dysplasia. Can't put any weight on his rear, driver's side wheel.
Going to talk surgery tomorrow.
Damn... I love that guy.
Mean old cuss! LolHey, I never told you this but I had an uncle who was a high school principal and football coach of the schools team up in northern Oklahoma, there was a white football helmet on his carport one time that looked like someone hit it with a sledge hammer on the top,he'd had o.l. and d.l. lined up in practicing the snap and said he saw what he thought were teeth flying in the air when that helmet exploded, lol a bunch of little white chips
( I always felt kinda bad for those cousins, their dad being their school principal too)
Sorry man, our pets are like part of the family. Good luck bro.Damn. Just got back from the vet. My oldest boy has hip dysplasia. Can't put any weight on his rear, driver's side wheel.
Going to talk surgery tomorrow.
Damn... I love that guy.
Pit/Boxer, in perfect shape. Just getting old. He's about to turn 12. He had a tiny hitch in his giddy-up since I adopted him 11 years ago.what breed of dog is it?
That's one of the problems with labs,golden retrievers and the like,,, especially if they pack on the pounds
Much appreciated.Sorry man, our pets are like part of the family. Good luck bro.
Pit/Boxer, in perfect shape. Just getting old. He's about to turn 12. He had a tiny hitch in his giddy-up since I adopted him 11 years ago.
I had a feeling this would eventually happen. I know, so many of us have gone through this.
I just... he's my boy. We're going to watch our 'Boys win together tonight!
Wife's going to get some Taco Cabana fajitas and we're going to all root together.
See if he wants a beer...

Terrific story. Thank you for that! I knew you are probably a treasury of interesting tales...I'd imagine that would be a heck of a hybrid when he was young and lean,,, there was an old WWI veteran who had a 100acre truck farm about a mile away when I was a kid, he had a couple of good fishing ponds and about 30 acre's were hardwood Forrest,,,, I'd hacked a path to the back side of one of his ponds thru the blackberry sticker vines and was catching the spawning crappie just left and right,,,,well he pulled up with a pair of twin boxers, I just sat there and didn't move,he threw a stick out in the pond one went after it and the other caught sight of me I guess and sounded off,barking, I was about 12-13 y.o. and thought I was gonna be tore to pieces by those dogs, he called them off and called me over, said " so your the one I hear shooting all my squirrels? " I've got this posted no trespassing, but of course you know that" ,,, I nodded in the affirmative,,, well he said " since I can't keep you off my property your gonna have to work for me to earn your privileges to hunt and fish on it" ,,, I had to push mow his long steep hill in his front yard that ran parallel to the road about every other week, pretty good deal for me I thought,,, I was in the service when mom wrote and said his barn caught fire and he went into it and never came out,I think he was about 89 years old then,I still mowed that front hill for his widow, she was a wild old red head who was a 'flapper girl' during the roaring twenties, I'd collect a bunch of dandelions and she'd make a crock of wine,she didn't drive and would give me money for a 6 pack for me and a couple bottles of wine for her,,she'd tell me stories that hinted to the point of making me a little uncomfortable as in she had been a party girl in the 20's " oh honey! I'd date 5 or 6 different men a day back then",,,lol![]()
I figured you'd appreciate that moment in time that changes things,,, he gave me his 58 or 59 Chevy brookwood station wagon (he got to old to drive and ran into a 72,000 volt transmission power line pole that was running down the side of his road to a pond, he was prolly drunk,cuz he had two monastery sized wooden wine kegs in his basement, he was a baker during the war, and talked about being shelled with posion gas)Terrific story. Thank you for that! I knew you are probably a treasury of interesting tales...
Damn. My momma wanted to make her own wine, since we had mustang grapes growing like cray cray everywhere (late 70's in Ingleside, Texas) so she had dad build her a vat and all these thigns we had no money, or business doing, but we did.I figured you'd appreciate that moment in time that changes things,,, he gave me his 58 or 59 Chevy brookwood station wagon (he got to old to drive and ran into a 72,000 volt transmission power line pole that was running down the side of his road to a pond, he was prolly drunk,cuz he had two monastery sized wooden wine kegs in his basement, he was a baker during the war, and talked about being shelled with posion gas)
It put a perfect half circle dent in the front left twin headlights,, lol I could walk around that car 3' above ground with those big wide flat wings on the back and the four door handles,,, it didn't have 50k miles on it,,,me and dad were on the 'outs' and he gave it to some ****head who ran it in a demolition derby
