I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salud, Coach!

That comment about going as Dave went was a little unsettling last night :angry:

:)
I was ticked that my post got moved to the dramazone and voiced my displeasure, twice. Those two posts were deleted and i was locked out of my own thread. I got over it
 
I was ticked that my post got moved to the dramazone and voiced my displeasure, twice. Those two posts were deleted and i was locked out of my own thread. I got over it
Wut??? I was following that thread but missed that. That's sucky, brother.

I feel your pain, tho. I get locked out of threads all the time. It's aggravating.
 
@Melonfeud

Where's my casing-liner buddy!!???? :lmao::laugh::lmao::lmao2:

I got the casing-liner curved pipe going right now, bubba. Figured I'd use the zippo instead of the ol' casing-liner bic. Figure it works better at lighting a full bowl of tobacco, I reckon :laugh::lmao::D
 
@Melonfeud

Where's my casing-liner buddy!!???? :lmao::laugh::lmao::lmao2:

I got the casing-liner curved pipe going right now, bubba. Figured I'd use the zippo instead of the ol' casing-liner bic. Figure it works better at lighting a full bowl of tobacco, I reckon :laugh::lmao::D
You getting your redneck on? Lol
 
@Melonfeud

Where's my casing-liner buddy!!???? :lmao::laugh::lmao::lmao2:

I got the casing-liner curved pipe going right now, bubba. Figured I'd use the zippo instead of the ol' casing-liner bic. Figure it works better at lighting a full bowl of tobacco, I reckon :laugh::lmao::D
Well,with all them casing-liner's operating in different geosynchronous, kerosene Lotto rabbits( casing-liner orbits, but this is google voice to text I contend witho_O)
Yer' still ahead of the curve:thumbup:
I'll lock down a #3 sized p.o. within a week,,as per terms ,you'll hear from me:)
 
Well,with all them casing-liner's operating in different geosynchronous, kerosene Lotto rabbits( casing-liner orbits, but this is google voice to text I contend witho_O)
Yer' still ahead of the curve:thumbup:
I'll lock down a #3 sized p.o. within a week,,as per terms ,you'll hear from me:)
Wilco, loud and clear, brudda :lmao::laugh::lmao:

You get your casing-liner Box, brother!
 
Watching Speed 1 and 2 tonight, nostalgic memories :cool:

Of course it is accompanied by a couple bottles of Cab!
 
Yea, I recorded the first one earlier then searched for the sequel when it was over :muttley:

I love my older action movies.....
Speed 1 is an all-timer of an action film. Sandra Bullock is drop dead gorgeous. I remember when that came out, Clear and Present Danger and True Lies came out as well. I was like 11 and saw all three in the movies with my mom and dad :)
 
Speed 1 is an all-timer of an action film. Sandra Bullock is drop dead gorgeous. I remember when that came out, Clear and Present Danger and True Lies came out as well. I was like 11 and saw all three in the movies with my mom and dad :)

All excellent movies and Sandra is a hottie :flagwave:
 
You guys have got to see the documentary Risky Drinking. Sensational. @RGV_Clos, this is the one I was speaking of.

If you guys have HBO, check it out!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,186
Messages
14,671,435
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top