I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up fellas, what a roller coaster last night. We played good the second half, but that start was brutal. A lot of zoners were on suicide watch during the first quarter. lol
 
wow a compliment from daboyz
LOL. I heard these mice are ignoring your traps. Someone sent me this lil video on what's going on in dak Putty household.
giphy.gif
 
Last edited:
That would piss me off if it was me and I ended up losing my " getting fish slapped while boating the river FAVORITE HAT",,, prolly to the point of dropping a dozen carbide fish bomb casing-liner's along that stretch of the river, although not nearly as powerful with the blasting shock wave effect of nitro glycerin based dynamite ,it will float them up belly up,,,
the old glass gallon cider jugs with the molded finger hook in the neck work the best,,, you poke 4-6 small nail holes in the metal screw on lid ,wire a concrete block(or two) add a 1/3 cup of carbide in that cider jug and drop it over the side of the boat ,,,once that water hits that's carbide and starts boiling off into a gas , that jug pops off (almost) like dynamite,,,,o_O

And this concludes theTuesday morning Melonfeudian hairy chested casing-liner
:lmao2::lmao::lmao2:

:starspin:COWBOYS:starspin:
Melon, your imagination never ceases to amaze me.
 
I just checked. I thought it was only in the drama zone but I don't see a report button in the fan zone either.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,179
Messages
14,671,199
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top