I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
time for a trim
Lion_Haircuts_5-600x422.jpg
LMAO. What on earth? Poor thing lol.
 
haley, i was thinking of spending summers in halifax or st john. what do you think?
Both are nice in the summer and fall. Depends on what you like to do. Both are great for hunting and fishing. Camping hiking etc etc.
 
Makes a feller think about the why you never hear about moose hide gloves or various other casing-liner's huh? As yer' under the gun (so to speak) of tending to your kill and the winters meat supply,,, I've never drawn an elk tag when I've applied, but was telling my game guide,mule skinner,drinking buddy about if I ever do,,,I'm packing out the hide too! He rolled his eye's and laughed ,,said before yer' half way done quartering it out that damn hide is the last thing on yer' mind:lmao:
Some people haul out the heads and rack. You have to go too far into the bush during hunting season and you can't hang them..too heavy so must be quartered in the field and hauled out. Plenty of hunters only haul out the hind quarters. So people don't waste too much time skinning them, too much work.
 
Both are nice in the summer and fall. Depends on what you like to do. Both are great for hunting and fishing. Camping hiking etc etc.

are people in the town friendly?
what is a major past-time in the cities other than hockey and drinking beer?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,178
Messages
14,671,182
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top