I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coach. Wow. My 2014 Rubicon is the best vehicle I've ever owned. :(

Aside from that, that's awesome your little one is kicking butt. Making her dad proud! :)
I had my Jeep for 11 months, put about 8,000 miles on it and got all my money back in trade, plus a discount on the truck. It pays to be a well known coach. I always send dealers lots of customers and they take care of me.
 
wonderful. i see there are lots of chinese restaurants in halifax...
i prefer cod, lox and flounder
lol. Unfortunately, the Province, years ago, did allow some Chinese to immigrate to Nova Scotia. I believe they worked on the Canso Canal:). Well, Codfish is a Newfoundland creature..that was expelled, for lack of flavour, from Nova Scotian waters about 400 yrs ago.:)
 
Just sent Coach some pics of son's achievements, his reply -- a gorgeous pic of his Jeep! That's a truck guy!!!
 
lol. Unfortunately, the Province, years ago, did allow some Chinese to immigrate to Nova Scotia. I believe they worked on the Canso Canal:). Well, Codfish is a Newfoundland creature..that was expelled, for lack of flavour, from Nova Scotian waters about 400 yrs ago.:)
Jack, I have some Salmon steaks and tilapia filets in the freezer!
 
lol. Unfortunately, the Province, years ago, did allow some Chinese to immigrate to Nova Scotia. I believe they worked on the Canso Canal:). Well, Codfish is a Newfoundland creature..that was expelled, for lack of flavour, from Nova Scotian waters about 400 yrs ago.:)

expelled, i see.
i love fish chowder in boston but i think they throw in cod, haddock and other fish...

there actually are a lot of chinese restaurants in halifax.
the menus even look authentic.
we shall see...

when was the last time u were in yarmouth?
interesting the maine ferry goes to yarmouth but not halifax
 
expelled, i see.
i love fish chowder in boston but i think they throw in cod, haddock and other fish...

there actually are a lot of chinese restaurants in halifax.
the menus even look authentic.
we shall see...

when was the last time u were in yarmouth?
interesting the maine ferry goes to yarmouth but not halifax
Its been some time since I was in the western end of NS. The Ferry service doesn't run to Halifax because its on the southern central coast and it would be much cheaper and faster by a few days to get there by airplane.
 
Its been some time since I was in the western end of NS. The Ferry service doesn't run to Halifax because its on the southern central coast and it would be much cheaper and faster by a few days to get there by airplane.

i see.
could you compare st john to halifax?
thanks
 
i see.
could you compare st john to halifax?
thanks
Yes. St John is in New Brunswick...St John's in the capital of Newfoundland. St John's is much smaller but a very enjoyable place with plenty of unique traditions and lots of rowdy fishing town type bars. I would really enjoy the spirit of St John's. You can eat all the maggoty Codfish you want. There is an old saying on the East Coast...God wasn't born in St John's because they couldn't find a virgin and three wise men!!
 
Can we do both?????????
Yeah!! Pulling traps is hard work...need strong hands. 30 on a line..10 to a set....300 to pull in a short morning!!Worse than humping bush meat. Plenty of beer though and you cook the runts on the boat for a feed!! So, it's all good in the end. Be plenty sore in the morning...softie!!;).
 
LOL. Kitty was hissing like Putty. "Scandal"? Are you talking about the kid that died falling down the stairs drunk and nobody at the Fraternity called 911?
No, the perell guy that has a munchkin voice, but has a high% of calling the winners,,, was talking something about underage forced sex,,,:huh:,,, IDK?
it was weird cuz' then he started talking about Tennesseeo_O
 
No idea but when we got it, the dealership stressed to us to never put regular oil in it. Three different ppl said that.

I am not going to chance it on a 60K truck which came with free oil changes! :laugh:
I recall hearing something,, something about a new engine that starts out in life with synthetic oil must stay with synthetic,,, yet switching from regular motor oil to synthetic has no ill effects,,, the general thought is the molecules of the synthetic crankcase lubricant bonds to the cylinder walls,mains during the break in period, and the regular casing-liner oil coming in after it breaks all that down,,, if it left the engine shop with synthetic oil and that's what the manual specifically states,,, it could void the warranty,,, but then again IDK?,,for sure,,,
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,177
Messages
14,671,138
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top